Ookii Kouhai wa Suki Desu ka? - Vol. 3 Ch. 38 - Multi-colored Lights Brighten Up the Girl (Kouhai).

Lost-kid-cliche -> check

I guess we get the rude yakuza's in the next chapter

As a PSA, if you find a lost child do not take the child and go looking for the parent. Stay in that spot with the child and flag someone down to call for the parent to come to that spot. Chances are when the parent notices their kid is gone, they'll go to the last spot they saw them. If you and the kid leave that spot, it'll just make it harder for the parent to find them.

lame chapter, totally coping the same situation in hitomi-chan is shy among...

Dex-chan lover
Again the same old Matsuri cliches.

1. Lost child
2. Getting separated
3. Someone conveniently doesn’t charge their phone

But to be fair it’s missing a few more obvious cliches like the firework scenes or broken sandal lol.

Dex-chan lover
When Oomori put that kid over her shoulders, I have to give the author some props, because that's the right way to make a lost child find his parents. To be more precise, you do that and starts clapping, that would gain attention from everyone on the area, including the parents who are seaching for their child.

Contributor
Such a nice words to say to a girl, " I found you because you are huge". I think I will say that next time.

i wonder how many times i've read this exact situation.
bet next chapter he's going to confess but then fireworks start and she doesn't listen

Dex-chan lover
Classical lost child firework festival trop 🤦🏻‍♂️
Are there some "how to make a story for a manga for the begginers: 100 ideas that should be in your work" books sold in Japan, I wonder sometimes...

Aggregator gang
@Jmann yeah, it definitely gets overplayed in these kinds of manga. But I don’t know if there’s much else to do if the story isn’t plot focused.

Users who are viewing this thread