Ookii Onnanoko wa Suki Desu ka? - Vol. 5 Ch. 42 - Wandering Girl Embarks on a Trip

Hope he doesn't cross dress for more than 2 chapters, not really my thing

Dex-chan lover
Oh god, how many chapters will they skirt the issue w/ Souta's laser guided denseness towards his feelings for his sister which is also why he can't make a classic meaningful relationship last since he's all "my sister this, my sister that" just let them have a quick fling realize their blood related, shed tears and move on.

Or surprise us all by ending this manga in a harem end. But the way things are shaping up, it's going for a crappy Oreimo ending... It's either Souta w/ someone else or a harem end, just not his sister. She's the blandest character of the bunch (and the most cliche) of the lot, is what I think.

Dex-chan lover
At this point he is fucking everything and everybody he abandoned morality long ago, just have him impregnate the entire team already.

Double-page supporter
Okay, so we've gotten big breasts, flat chest, short, tall, THICC, cross dress, bondage, yuri, ahegao, diaper, and now muscle kinks done. We're probably getting twin kink done soon, full incest kink eventually. What else are we missing? Kinda want some actual cosplay kink, not much of that despite weird girl being an otaku.

Also, I what the other twin's gimmick is if this one is the muscle girl.

Dex-chan lover
@SunSun Bruh, who even cares about the sister. Some of the other girls are way better. Also chubby shortstack

I swear to fucking god if we get incest im dropping this shit she ugly plain and who would DATE THEIR FUCKING SISTER THERE ARE PRETTY AND BETTER OPIONS DONT GET ME STARTED ON THE CROSS DRESSING-_-

Power Uploader
This manga is literally a book of fetishes. Author-san is so based and real for finally giving us a muscular girl.

Users who are viewing this thread