Ookiku Nattara Kekkon Suru! - Vol. 1 Ch. 12 - XXXX is Shorter Than Me?

Tall problems: muh clothes, muh top shelf
Short problems: everyone in society literally and metaphorically looks down upon you, but it's all in your head, bro. You'll earn less than those taller on average, but it's clearly because charisma, confidence, or some other unquantifiable thing that you could totally have if you tried. No one will want to date you unkess you jump through mad hoops like the one in the million actually having an opposite gender childhood friend as depicted in this urban fantasy manga or just waiting 10 years as a good listener emotional rag simp, but that's fine because preferences and it's something you can control, just like weight which men can mention all the time without reprecussion, and also because if she really were high quality she wouldn't care about the superficial even though attraction is a big part of relationships and love at first sight exists. People will treat you like a doormat unless you stand up for yourself, Napoleon. Jokes ripping into you are acceptable because, again, your height was a choice, unlike being black. Human height dominance dyadic interactions, sources, similar articles published, etc. et al. Gah even now being reminded that I should have drunk more milk except parents were retarded and thought rice was good for breakfast, lunch, dinner fuck you just because that was all the sparrow left you in Mao's reign doesn't mean I should pisses me off and brb killing myself

I mean haha what does he know sweaty, just a 5'11.5" inkel who's also a misogynist bigot and beats his wife whenever she mentions the basketball weather up there and complains about non-problems as this manga dredged up, yeah. This post was made by late growth spurt malnutrition gang. Bitter

Users who are viewing this thread