Ookiku Nattara Kekkon Suru! - Vol. 1 Ch. 15 - Sibling Bonds

Dex-chan lover
These brothers know when to recognize a NTR protag. Also, lmao when the NTR protag said he wasn't interested in guys but...

Dex-chan lover
0MVs8ok.png

𝔹 𝔼
𝔾 𝕆 ℕ 𝔼
𝔻 𝕆 𝕌 ℂ ℍ 𝔼 𝔹 𝔸 𝔾

Aggregator gang
Hey look Ntr-kun is knocking the door... don't open it and let him catch a japanese cold. 😂

THIS IS SO REAL 😂😂😂
Okay, so the story is: When me and my sister were younger, my parents called each other by name, so me and my sister started calling them by name not "mother" and "father". When they noticed why we were doing it, they started calling each other "mother/father", which my sister and I imitated and we call them to this day 👌

@July_Daydreamer I know! This sort of thing happens all the time!
My story:
I also called my sister by her name, despite her being my older sister, I never called her “sister”, just like in this chapter. Now I get why she always scrunched up her nose when I called her that in my childhood. When I was 5 or 6, I asked her the reason for her always being annoyed, she told me I didn’t respect her, used casual tone, and never called her elder sister (which is unprecedented in our culture & family). And that’s how I started calling her “elder sister”, but that’s all though, still talk casually, you see - old habits die hard!

Users who are viewing this thread