Ookiku Nattara Kekkon Suru!

Contributor
Tall girl plot again? Seriously WTF? Is this a real problem in japan or what?

Contributor
I'm seeing double-double...

tallandsmall.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@Kayzo

lol bro you perfectly hit the nail on the head this truly is an NTR story waiting to happen.

After she's used and thrown away while she's crying and thinking about how stupid she is the male character finally reveals his feelings and accepts her and of course she's happy he loves her and they get together and the manga ends with the guy going to work and the girl let's out a sexy smile while some other dude comes to pound her ass.

I don't even know why i read these comment before reading the manga.
How do I unsee? Can i order some brain bleach please? Maybe someone could hit my head in such trajectory so that i would get a limited type of amnesia? Preferably the type where you don't forget about everything about yourself? I would be thankful if you could erase my memories for these few hours only. Thank you

Dex-chan lover
I think this series is kinda fun but the girl is basically cardboard which kills any fun. Going from something like Kaguya-sama to this is just disappointing

What the fuck sorta degenerate garbage people are in these comments wtf dude. Bleach my soul please

Dex-chan lover
im dropping this. 28 chapters, 0 progress.

so many boring no name side characters that add nothing to the story. author does not have a speck of talent.

my advice to everyone complaining about “nO pRoGrEsS” : don’t read anything from the slice of life section. from my understanding, manga under these tags are generally like this, because the point of the chapters are to show you glimpses of their life. the manga essentially ends when there is progress/the couple ends up together. sometimes it’ll extend beyond that to show episodes of the couple after getting together but it will end shortly after. this is the point of the genre, and i understand that not everyone can get behind it, but it would be nice if you’d try to understand that before bashing the material and author.

Users who are viewing this thread