Oomuro-ke - Vol. 5 Ch. 74

Dex-chan lover
I am on Megumi's team.
That comment has nothing to do with the chapter but I thought all of you should know.
Thank you LOOP for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
I know the author will never clarify who Nadeshiko is dating (could be one of three and any changes due to breakups, any combination of the three, or someone else entirely), but I’m assuming on this chapter the author wants us to think Nadeshiko called Miho asking about the selfie. Nadeshiko and her schroedinger partner were shown to be quite possessive of each other.
It’s a creative storytelling for sure.

Dex-chan lover
It's nice seeing a chapter with two of Nadeshiko's "friends" hanging out without her. I think it could add a lot of spice to the whole "who is Nadeshiko's girlfriend?" angle if the dynamics amongst the three of them were more fleshed out.

Also, Team Ai, personally.

Supporter
I like Ai because she reminds me of Goemon from Release the Spyce.

Zombodroid-14062023114539.png

Dex-chan lover
Namori-sensei is a mad woman, so I legit wouldn't be surprised if the final reveal is that Nadeshiko is secretly dating all 3 at the same time :p

Dex-chan lover
I know the author will never clarify who Nadeshiko is dating (could be one of three and any changes due to breakups, any combination of the three, or someone else entirely), but I’m assuming on this chapter the author wants us to think Nadeshiko called Miho asking about the selfie. Nadeshiko and her schroedinger partner were shown to be quite possessive of each other.
It’s a creative storytelling for sure.
I think Namori's given us more flags for it being Miho than the others. The one I think is most notable (for any of the girls) was way back when Miho bought the hairband Nadeshiko liked in addition to the one she liked, then secretly showed it to her. There wasn't any reason to do that other than having a relationship to keep secret. Things like the phone call this chapter just add to it.

Of course I think Miho's the cutest and I'm rooting for her, so I'm not unbiased.

Dex-chan lover
I think Namori's given us more flags for it being Miho than the others. The one I think is most notable (for any of the girls) was way back when Miho bought the hairband Nadeshiko liked in addition to the one she liked, then secretly showed it to her. There wasn't any reason to do that other than having a relationship to keep secret. Things like the phone call this chapter just add to it.

Of course I think Miho's the cutest and I'm rooting for her, so I'm not unbiased.
I agree, Miho is a good pairing but a part of me can’t help but to feel that Nadeshiko could actually be three timing or having multiple “it’s complicated” relationships based on their interactions. Nothing bad, just bittersweet. So, if someone else has an argument for other pairs, I’ll accept that too.

In my mind, it’s like extrapolating how Kyouko’s relationship with Yui and Ayano in highschool/future could evolve into. Though Kyouko being herself, it might as well be all fun and sweet, probably.

Anyway, that’s probably more of me imagining the talks and stuff they have over the phone calls behind the scenes….

Really, not many series can leave things vague like this and still be satisfying.

Users who are viewing this thread