Oomuro-ke - Vol. 6 Ch. 85

Dex-chan lover
Can we put this chapter up on the murderboard for who is Nadeshiko's girlfriend?
I guess this could go in the ''Miho is definitely her girlfriend'' file, although her face is pretty hard to read at the end there, I can't really tell what emotion she's supposed to be having .

Dex-chan lover
IT'S HER! I always suspected it was her, but now I'm really convinced (for reasons that are hard to explain).

Also, Sakurako is adooooooooorable.

Thank you for the translation!

Double-page supporter
Wait wait we can’t jump to any conclusions yet. Think of all the other times with Ai and with Megumi (and many more scenes to come). I feel like it’s equally any one of them. Like every chapter makes you think it’s one of them but then the next makes you think it’s the the other. I think we just need more and more Nadeshiko chapters and evidence to solve this mystery

Another clue is that Nadeshiko always calls her girlfriend like around 9-10pm so if that helps… (that’s literally all I got)

Dex-chan lover
knew it, not surprised
The only surprise was which girl it would be in the costume.
I guess this could go in the ''Miho is definitely her girlfriend'' file, although her face is pretty hard to read at the end there, I can't really tell what emotion she's supposed to be having .
She also had Nadeshiko put her arm around her, while she only had Sakurako hold her arm. That's a very "couple" thing to do.
Wait wait we can’t jump to any conclusions yet. Think of all the other times with Ai and with Megumi (and many more scenes to come). I feel like it’s equally any one of them. Like every chapter makes you think it’s one of them but then the next makes you think it’s the the other. I think we just need more and more Nadeshiko chapters and evidence to solve this mystery

Another clue is that Nadeshiko always calls her girlfriend like around 9-10pm so if that helps… (that’s literally all I got)
I remain convinced it's Miho based on the hairband incident. She bought the one Nadeshiko liked as well, and then secretly put it on to show her without the other girls seeing. I can't think of any other reason for that other than a secret relationship.

Sakurako's adorable acting childish in this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
and with this im caught up with this

will say its a nice change of pace for yuru yuri but i will still say over all i like yuru yuri more

with that said i am looking forward to the anime of this series

Users who are viewing this thread