Opposites in Disguise - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Taking Flight

Dex-chan lover
The intention was here but yeah saying "Begone Thot" nowadays is not really as acceptable as 3 years ago.
Nice chapter anyway! Liked the little bit of action we got, well made and funny!

Group Leader
@Minty4Life Aye, I'm getting that as well -- I believe it's because of the canvas settings that I used for Chapter 6 as I wanted to see if there'd be an increase in quality at the finished render. I'll be returning to the Chapter 5 settings as to prevent this lag from continuing. My bad guys~

Group Leader
@crappyusernam3 Ahh, I was looking around at the presets in CSP and found that one. I was genuinely curious if the quality of the tones would increase of ever I did use it but looks like that wasn't the right move whoops -- Honest mistake from me right there.

Funny thing was that, I uploaded it on ba.to to test it out first before putting it in here to see how'd it look like and the lag wasn't there. Unfortunately it lagged out over here. I'll be returning back to the older presets by next chapter since I now know this one is hella bad~

I had trouble viewing past page 4 on my mobile but it works on PC.
I wonder if the glasses girls is one of the "approved friends". Poor guy, he just wants to be left alone but he's too popular for that.

Group Leader
Hey lads, seeing as how the current chapter is crashing browsers due to the huge ass resolution I wrongly chose, we'll be looking for a work around and reupload a proper chapter so you guys can read it without problems. It should be up by today or so~

UPDATE: Hi, I've uploaded a fixed reupload on this chapter so it should run fine now but do let me know if you guys still encounter any weird lag and/or crashes so I can go ahead and improve it for you lads. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread