Ora, Yomekko sa ikuda! ~ Kosupure JK no Himitsu no Aijou ~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - A Kiss is Very Important!

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Hahahaha, when FMC started raising her voice and the other girl said that her accent was noticable, I remember that the same thing happens to me, I don't have an accent in spanish when I speak normally, but when I get angry or too excited, somtimes it shows up.

Double-page supporter
Aaaaaand it became shit. It took 3 chapters for this frail shite to shatter.

Dex-chan lover
This chapter was awkward. The transitions from some scenes to the next were not smooth. It felt like the author jumped ahead.

Fed-Kun's army
ok
yeah they definitely haven't had sex and he's misunderstanding things

Dex-chan lover
Chapter 2: the girl spills the beans and MC gets mad, girl feel bad an apologize
Chapter 3: The girls fuck up again and with the same thing.
Girl are you retarded?

Dex-chan lover
With all those band aids on her hands you'd think she was practicing juggling knives.

Damn that "lets keep this a secret" didn't last but all two days

Double-page supporter
.... I wanted to like this series... But so far it's just not anything. I'm almost a fan of the almost schizophrenic wife-to-be, but none of her personalities are any good.
The girl with the infatuation with our ML is actually annoying to read and watch.
Our ML is dense, that's fine, it's a plot device. He's also spineless, that's not fine. He's an artist with no spine? Yeah right.

Fed-Kun's army
Ah man, forced drama.

Well, I got a fair amount of laughs from the opening chapter at least...

Why can't we just get one good girl, no {{{loose-flaps}}} getting involved complicating things!

Fed-Kun's army
Ok. I really want to like this cause this girl is so damn cute and sexy, but both these characters have some serious personality disorders to the point of split personalities. And then they all just instantaneously end up at his house from the art room at the school while it's in the middle of the school day where the chick just spills ALL of the beans to the other girl while he is just a fucking fly on the wall or something.

This artist has great talent, but don't know shit about telling a story.

Rated this a hard 4 as in For Reals, Mangaka???

....am I seriously the only one who sees the author's deliberate attempts to be as comically-over-the-top as humanly possible? This is some serious genius-level trash

Users who are viewing this thread