Ora, Yomekko sa ikuda! ~ Kosupure JK no Himitsu no Aijou ~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - I... Feel So Lonely...

Dex-chan lover
Is this girl braindead? Does she even like the teacher or she just likes messing with him?

Dex-chan lover
Haha i love sensei so much, how about I destroy his life with published his personal life which is definitely destroy his social upstanding... He definitely will love me!!!....fuckin bitch

Dex-chan lover
@ss4chris there was a time where uber eats got really famous in Japan than a bunch of Japanese youtuber made food videos about it.

It is kinda stupid ngl cause it’s just a food delivery service like wow fast delivery, they got my food right, I got McDo delivered or something that’s more or less the video content but with the usual Japanese editing.

First of all, what a fucking bitch. Now let me rephrase that, we all know that it's not the right thing to let a student and a teacher have a relationship, but the way she "reported" the situation is just fucking idiotic, now her precious sensei is going to jail, hope she is happy, little bitch

Fed-Kun's army
yikessssssssssssssssssss
end his career and make him hate you forever why dont you

Wow i guess this is a year where they make the best hated characters in manga or anime of all time because they be making bitches left and right like holy shit

Users who are viewing this thread