Ora, Yomekko sa ikuda! ~ Kosupure JK no Himitsu no Aijou ~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - I... Feel So Lonely...

Dex-chan lover
She does realize that'll likely get him fired and then she'll never see him again, right? Probably starve to death too

bitch, she just fucked the mc's entire life coz in japan this is considered to be super taboo , like his social life is so ruined that even if he doesn't end up in jail it wouldn't be better for him

Double-page supporter
What a b1tch. Now i've had enough reason to hate this kind of girl.

So, next chapter is going to be the last? Cause I don't see a plausible way for him to escape from this situation XD

This is a manga so shit might not go down, but in real life his career, social standing, and other things could be destroyed. I mean obviously he has done it, so they wouldn't be false accusations, but if he hadn't even just the rumor would be detrimental.

Dex-chan lover
Wow what a fucking biiitch. Imagine not thinking ahead just enough to realize how doing that shit would literally make "dear sensei" go away forever

Dex-chan lover
Wow, I wasn't expecting her to be that much of a bitch. Fuck her.

Fed-Kun's army
That bitch gonna loose and I hope the teacher speak facts I know I would have saying you like me she doesn't see him til a new woman shows typic trash whores never win

Users who are viewing this thread