Ora, Yomekko sa ikuda! ~ Kosupure JK no Himitsu no Aijou ~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - What I Haven't Seen Before!

Dex-chan lover
And thus the harem is secured

Well at least she’s less awful now and can be part of their otaku life by taking pictures of the figurines and cosplay

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
LMAO.

Well, I used to take pictures too, I still have a camera my uncle gave me, but I stopped because I haven't had something that made me say "oh I want to take a picture of this!" recently (as in multiple years, not just 2020).

Whatever, new girl acquired.

thanks for the translation!

lol this chapter has a lot of wtfs.

Pg 10 where it's implied that she was a prostitute for her modelling career.
pg 15 speaks for itself.

Group Leader
@mikeceara
I had three separate people check page 15.
All three said it was correct.
I was concerned.
I think the mangaka is a virgin.

So do parents in japan not care or is it really that easy to just move out as a teen

Dex-chan lover
Page 12, that lad in the pic has light hair. Her pictures let her dad know that her mom was cheating on him?

Dex-chan lover
@HotChocolatte I'm not a hundred percent sure though because they're both wearing the same outfits from the scene in the car. So even if the pic is Mom+Dad, I still have a feeling that's what happened.

Edit: Also kinda fucked up how you people are calling the chick who was sexually abused a whore ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Fed-Kun's army
And dropped, was it really neccessary to imply that she sold herself ? Even more that she is a jk. Straight up disgusting, i cant stand this virgin self insert author anymore

Dex-chan lover
shes a literal thot that doesnt bring a single good thing to this story, and has to have a forced sad story for readers to even care about her, and i gotta say...it aint working chief.

sometimes a character gets hate but its useful for advancing the story, like Goat Eyes, bless that crazy fuck... other times like this it only hinders the development by making it seem like it helps develop the relationships, like the fucking trap in the live-stream manga, fuck that dude...

@DirkHardpeck honest question, was she really? coz it looks like she did it for money and feeling ''accepted''

Users who are viewing this thread