Ora, Yomekko sa ikuda! ~ Kosupure JK no Himitsu no Aijou ~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - What I Haven't Seen Before!

Dex-chan lover
@DirkHardpeck yeah thats a thing, but by the looks at the panels, she did that as a side job unrelated to her modeling career, just to feel ''accepted''

Dex-chan lover
She wasn't sexually abused, she did call girl things.

Seeing you guys get all judgemental and feeling judgemental myself I gotta try harder to get out of this incel mentality though. It's the 21st century - a girl can do what she wants with her body.

Typing that out actually made me feel better!

Okay, dropped

This is retarded

Like, what the f is that she just decides she moves in to someone like that?

Whatever, I don't care

Move in with them? Manga went from decent to dogshit in just 1 chapter :/

Which one is retarded / pathetic,
Absurd / no sense MANGA story or
one who still comparing MANGA/ Fantasy World to Real life ,
lol

Dex-chan lover
Not sure how the author managed to write such a horrible character but here we are. Sigh...

@Pandawanka not if it's illegal 🤷‍♂️

Dex-chan lover
@Pandawanka uhhh, you DO understand shes a kid, right? That makes her "call girl things" pretty much illegal. So no, its absolutely not okay for a girl to do "whatever she wants" with her body.

Dex-chan lover
@Rhin

It usually is. It's the guy pursuing a minor in the wrong here.

Not to mention high school in Japan lasts until you're 18. With age of consent in some states being as low as 16 - averaging 17.

If she's 10 or in middle school maybe you'd have a point.

Group Leader
@Rhin @Pandawanka @jagfanbb
What's being disputed here is not the legality of her actions, but the question of whether or not the law should dictate or limit what someone can do with their own body.

Firstly, age of consent in Tokyo is 18, however, in different parts of Japan, it's as low as 13. In the United States it's 18, however this can vary from state to state, and in Canada, it is 16.
The laws in Tokyo would not criminalize her, it would criminalize her "patrons".

I think it is important to point out that she is not being raped, this situation appears to be consensual. We can also infer that she is not being blackmailed, based on the money on the table.

Many people have varying views on the matters of individual independence from the law, but my personal stance is more in line with @Pandawanka 's, at least in this situation, she is fully consenting to the action, and she knows full well what she is doing.

A common argument for such a situation as this is "the law protects the stupid people". Certainly, however, Shiraishi is well aware of what she is doing, and, although I suppose it's too early to tell, she is not particularly stupid.

Dex-chan lover
@HotChocolatte

Exactly. I felt angry as well when I first read it - I had to take a step back. I never feel this way about girls in real life for some reason but in manga it does get to me. It's not a very healthy mentality to have tbh - and yes regardless of what it is we shouldn't be telling girls what to do with their bodies.

Users who are viewing this thread