Ora, Yomekko sa ikuda! ~ Kosupure JK no Himitsu no Aijou ~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - What I Haven't Seen Before!

Yeah guys I don't know which country you come from but i am doubting my views on girls in japan not majority of them but looks like some do it😒 and worse part is they are not at fault at doing so. I fuckin hate this dropped now read too many to see where this will end up going.Also i would like to point out you should always respect your bodies 🙂 and i hate bitches like her .

Double-page supporter
I should have dropped this but I couldn't. It's like watching a trainwreck.

Group Leader
@Pandawanka
I can relate to that.
Emotional attachments to fictional characters are completely normal, and are much easier to develop than those towards real people.
The reason behind this is that, more often than not, you have a piercing gaze into the life of the character. You can know a fiction better than you will ever know anyone else.
Feelings towards fictional characters are not unnatural nor are they unhealthy. The problems arise when they prevent you from interacting with or having relationships with real real people.
I for one have a love for a certain character from Gotoubun no Hanayome, I'm sure you can guess which.

Group Leader
@nasif
i am doubting my views on girls in japan not majority of them but looks like some do it

This is fiction. There are people like Shiraishi in every culture and nation. I recommend you avoid generalization, and avoid basing your viewpoints off fiction.

Dex-chan lover
So why does she want to fuck him again?

Is all she wants is attention from a replacement father figure, she should do the typical trashy thing girls like her do and do compensate dating.

Dex-chan lover
@HotChocolatte i actually dropped the manga after this chapter, i got annoyed with her being a third wheel despite having no real bond with her target, because i can't even call him a love interest.

Knowing that she will keep appearing for 3 more chapters, and only at the 3rd we will get an explanation for why she is like this, doesn't motivates me to keep reading, the author should have done that 4 chapters earlier.

This arc felt like dragging a cinderblock through rushing rapids. Seems like it'll be smooth sailing right about now, I hope.
Nice coom, Shiraishi!

Im dropped this manga, the author managed to put this bitch in the story just to disturb the couple, apart from that shit of protagonist that one time likes the girl the other does not, fuck dropped

@Pandawanka
Seeing you guys get all judgemental and feeling judgemental myself I gotta try harder to get out of this incel mentality though. It's the 21st century - a girl can do what she wants with her body.
Bruh, don't confuse things. She can do what she wants with her body AND you have to be judgemental of her behavior.
That is a perfectly healthy mentality. Someone that sells her body is likely to have STDs, kids, or mental issues. It's like saying, "Ah okay, you can walk in a rusty landmine because it is your legs." Of course, I'll not endorse it and I'll want to be far as possible from them.
Unless you want to share their life issues due to their irresponsibility, you better be judgmental of people.

Dex-chan lover
@kazenoh

What? It's her life. You don't have to judge someone, but you can damn well choose not to associate with them on a more personal level if you don't mesh with their life choices, yes that I agree.

Largely we agree on the no association part - but do not confuse it with me judging people. I am in no way shape or form qualified to judge someone since I have no idea what they've been through, what their backstory is, their motivations and etc etc. But I can choose not to associate with them since they do not mesh with my personal values. It doesn't mean I get to judge them.

Users who are viewing this thread