orangescans

Group Leader
@achmodinivswe Hello, the manga artist of "Her Majesty's Swarm" have not updated anything since 10/8/2020. Until a new raw is updated, we'll just have to wait and see.

Thank you so much!!! We really appreciate it. I loved the newest chapter for Majesty’s Swarm!!

Group Leader
This group ONLY translates the good shit. Followed. Liked. Subscribed. Only 3% of the readers are subscribed, please-

@casteryvan, can you take a look on these 3 mangas? plz
Zensei wa Ken Mikado. Konjou Kuzu Ouji
and
Yuusha-sama no Oshishou-sama
and
Majo to Yajuu (is already on the volume 7)...
no one is translating these mangas.. . and they are great! especially the first!.. ;w;
thanks anyways for your hard work, you're amazing! c:

@casteryvan Thank you for Killer Shark In Another World. I enjoyed it so much. If it isn't too much to ask, may I know what chapter are the RAWs for that? Thanks again!

Fed-Kun's army
thank you orange for your hard work! You guys really are the best :) I hope you guys are doing well!

Thank you for your hard work on her majesty's swarm!

I don't understand how anyone can be complaining about the quality, the image quality is fine, the cleaning is excellent and the translation seem very fluent!

Also, people complaining about the rate of release should try reading berserk 😆

Killer shark in another world is so goddamn great, but is the dialogue actually like that in the raws or have they added their own flair to it?? It's so freaking funny and I need to know if that comes from the actual dialogue from Kuboken or if orangescans made their own changes to it.

Latest chapter of The Galactic Navy Officer becomes an Adventurer Raw version is out. When are you going to translate it?

Anything I can do to get you back on her majesty's swarm? Assistance? $$$? Let me know please.

Dex-chan lover
Do you take recommendations or requests? I would like to recommend The red ranger becomes an adventurer manga. It was drop by lhtranslation.net 9 months ago.

Double-page supporter
Hey, thanks for everything you do! Do you think you'll ever pick "Shounin Yuusha wa Isekai wo Gyuujiru" back up? I really enjoyed reading your translations of it. No worries if not though! I know time is something of a premium, after all.

Users who are viewing this thread