Orc Eiyuu Monogatari ~Sontaku Retsuden~ - Ch. 6.2

Dex-chan lover
g1DxH8ll.png
lucky elf

Dex-chan lover
in one of the previous chapters there's a panel where MC talking about getting a wife and the picture is the female knight naked and in chain. It seems like a "Wife" in orc culture is simply a breeding tool. Kind off worrying tbh.
To be fair, his culture has had a completely different idea of what a "partner" (read: slave) is supposed to be like for years and it wasn't up until recently that they all realized that it was kinda wrong.

But he IS trying though; not only does he know his previous views are outdated and outright harmful, he's doing his best to change and looks for a willing partner (and I mean actual partner and not onahole) without having to do any shady shit.

He's a good orc.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
So like, the premise is, he meets other women, gets rejected and misunderstood and then move to next arc?

Slightly disappointed at this? It would have been okay if either this was a weekly release but it's annual or something. Also it would have been acceptable if the first girl joined him and gradually fall in love but this doesn't seem to be going that way.

Ngl I am a little disappointed

Fed-Kun's army
well i just realized the novel that this manga adapts is written by the same author as mushoku tensei

Dex-chan lover
Another manga to put on hold till the end. I was looking forward to him being gentle and getting waifus but doesn't look like the misunderstanding will ever be resolved. It's frustrating but the mangaka will probably keep milking the misunderstanding. Such a stupid reason to hide what he wants. HE CAN SIMPLE SAY HE WANTS TO FIND A WIFE, NO ONE WILL THINK HE'S A VIRGIN FFS.

Dex-chan lover
Something tells me this is going to end up being a harem where he accidentally charms a bunch of different women on his journey.

Dex-chan lover
Looking at how chad he is, hopefully he will end with a harem of every race. With the fairy as first wife.
I don't think physically it would be possible for the Fairy to be a wife, unless there is some spell or method to allow her to grow in size.

Also, MC is trying to find a way to lose his virginity (and possibly find a wife) within 2 years, before he gets marked as Orc Mage (which is a disgrace for a Warrior like him in Orc Society).

Dex-chan lover
Remind me, why isn't he just saying he's looking for a wife (or even mate for that matter), or he could've literally just repeated what Zell said 😐

Dex-chan lover
Until latest chapter (english), he've already had 3 persons want to marry him (1 can't due to her age), 2 persons are considering, 1 is waiting for him to propose (Because of her race)
So i guess the roster is probably
The elf (age problem), judith and one other that we hasn't met (considering), and zell (she can probably only be his wife in name I guess because her race just can't have sex with bigger species?)"

Dex-chan lover
So i guess the roster is probably
The elf (age problem), judith and one other that we hasn't met (considering), and zell (she can probably only be his wife in name I guess because her race just can't have sex with bigger species?)"
Elf: Accidentally refuse, orc won't propose again and now friendzoned herself
Judith: Friendzoned herself too
Blacksmith girl: Propose to him but he's too dense to understand (Zell missing at an important moment)
Fox girl: Refuse the proposal because of guiltiness (will accept if proposed again)
Loli orge girl: Propose to him but underage, can't breed
Loli dragon girl: Pregnant but no segg yet
Demon girl: Accept the proposal but orc leaves hastily due to mission
Zell: Now finding a spell to make her bigger

Users who are viewing this thread