Orc Eiyuu Monogatari ~Sontaku Retsuden~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 0 - Prologue

Aggregator gang
See, this is why he's the strongest. While the others were raping women, he was studying the blade.

Huh, a few minor details are a bit different from the LN descriptions, like King Nemesis seems a bit too small and the orc's tech level seems a bit higher than the mostly tribal warriors they should be, but it's looking fine so far.

Also, there a bit of TL/Proofreading error, the war was going on for 5000 years, not 50.

Please don't let this be one of those manga where we get to chapter 25 and he still hasn't had sex.

Dex-chan lover
Green Guts is just as pure as you'd expect, his journey will be long. Very long. Possibly infinitely continuous if the series keeps selling. But he'll make it, no doubt, if it's garbage.

@MindFlayJax I knew the girls on the cover had a familiar art style. Then I looked at the artist and thought it couldn't be. So that is the LN cover? Also hello my fellow degenerate.

Well he has less than 2 years on the clock, the upcoming blueballing can't drag forever.

Dex-chan lover
lol, becoming a mage at 30? Truly a virgin becomes a wizard once they reach the age of 30.

I loved Mushoku Tensei, and I’m quite the fan of Asanagi-sensei, so I’m really looking forward to this.

Fed-Kun's army
As a 32 years old orc mage, I can understand his pain...
Forward Orc Hero!
I wish you best luck on your journey!
Show the World you shall be no Mage!

Dex-chan lover
Didn't like this author's previous work and gave up on it pretty quick. Hopefully the same doesn't happen with this one. The art looks alright at least.

Users who are viewing this thread