Orc ga Okashite Kurenai! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - First night in a Negligee

Fed-Kun's army
Nice to meet you all. I used to mainly use Kissmanga. I liked it because it let me read the whole manga one one page and had comments at the end of every chapter. I came across this site one day but since I was so used to kissmanga I still favored it... until they apparently banned me so heavily that even clearing cookies didn't fix it.

While it's true I was using adblock I only did so because they heavily used suspicious ads that hijacked the browser. I litterally had to use adblock to use the stupid site and now I've been banned for using it. So I need a new main manga site and this one both lets me do single page as well as has comment sections on each chapter.

Only real downsite is since it's not Disque powered I don't get notifications for replies as easily.... but Disque also kinda sucks.... so maybe I just have to get away from that as well.

Group Leader
@Metazoxan welcomee^^ I also came from Kissmanga earlier this year. The ads there is really getting out of hand... Well, I hope you enjoy your stay here :>

Fed-Kun's army
"BOC"

Pure propaganda. I'm telling y'all, you think we fucking playing, but the women have become such a fucking common cancer to society that this propaganda practically goes by unnoticed.

Think about it;
"Strong independent woman", literally chooses an enemy that are LITERALLY saying they are going to rape her and her people. She literally is wanting to commit miscegenation with an Orc. Meanwhile basically aiding and abetting an enemy in their own territory. All the while trying to play it off as the orc is some harmless nerdy dude that is "innocent". The orc is basically sitting at home on welfare while the "race traitor" and others basically trying to keep the town/city/castle safe while she LITERALLY is trying to get her pussy "colonized". This manga could literally be a first hand account of Justa Grata Honoria for all we know.

Is there even any manga stories where we have a TRUE hero that arrives to a "diverse" world where the demon king is actually bad and the demons and other types of monsters are acting like actual demons and monsters where the regular humans are getting oppressed?

Fed-Kun's army
@Randomguy01 I regret spending time reading that rubbish that you think is a well thought out point. I'll look at them one by one.
1. Did the orc she's with say he wanted to "rape her and her people"? Here's a hint: he didn't. Another Orc did. What does that have to do with him?
2. Ok she wants to have sex with an orc. Saying "commit miscegenation" (as if it's a crime) doesn't make it criminal or wrong.
3. "aiding an enemy" The enemies are the orcs that are, ya know, actually attacking people. Being an orc in itself isn't a crime. Again, he's very clearly not an enemy/threat.
4. "play it off" It's not playing him off as innocent. He's just innocent. I must have missed the page where he attacks and rapes someone.
5. So being in a relationship with another race is being a "race traitor"? Having sex with one is akin to colonization? Get off 4chan man, it's rotting your brain.
6. Holy shit the Idea of a hero arriving and killing a demon king is the easiest most generic plot you can find. It's for preteens who can't yet comprehend that some situations have moral nuances
and can only watch shows like Power Rangers, where there is an obvious bad guy and an obvious good guy.

Fed-Kun's army
Also I'm 100% sure you wouldn't say she was "committing miscegenation" if she was with an elf.

Dex-chan lover
Only imitators of Ii orc no hi . This was kinda bad... the joke about orc jumping on twitter over having sex with his wife just seemed stupid. but I'll keep reading.

I'm pretty sure this is one of the worst things I've ever read.

Marked as reading.

Users who are viewing this thread