Orc ga Okashite Kurenai!

Double-page supporter
Is this another copy of Jin's stalwart Orc x Slut elf?

Group Leader
@CptBst Yes, and not nearly as good.

Still, I'm commenting because, having seen this manga's performance, I'm floored by the discrepancy between ratings and views. It can reach near the top of the most viewed chapters of the past 6 hours, but most people think it's sh!t! Are those the same people who read it, I wonder? Guilty pleasure and such?

Oh........ Orc-Kun's Fantasy this time and not some OP Mid teen Douche-Canoe's Lucky Reincarnation Harem. New twist.

I LIKE IT! =^.^=

The female knight want the orc to have sex with her, but the author made it so they will never have sex, only cliffhangers and anticipations, obvious what they are trying to do, I don't like false hopes in interaction so not worth reading for a young healthy male adult like me

Aggregator gang
the story just keep dragging with this shit..
when will it get an axed?

Aggregator gang
Just a soulless attempt to cash in on that webcomic from some years back, the one where the elf tries to get raped by the orc and the joke wears thin after a few chapters.

it keeps bothering me, when did they married? and was there a marriage ceremony, if so, where the marriage ceremony?

Dex-chan lover
I wish I never found this. Literally, I wish I did anything else with my time.

At this point hentai law states her vagina should be a fully functional fog machine filling rooms with sick clouds.

Users who are viewing this thread