Orc ga Okashite Kurenai!

Hey I don't want to criticize or something but this story and manga are complete piece of shit..!😤
In first chapter you show a fantasy world where Mc kill orc but she is married to a orc ...are you in your right mind...what bullshit is this ...if you trying to create exotic type of manga can't you just change the title to something else like cheater orc wife or something...!
And this manga Mc is one hell of a horny bitch can't you make it like she is fucking everyone for practice for her first time with his orc husband...such a waste of time to read this...!

And in one chapter she do kissing scene but where the fuck is his husband mouth or you saying she kissed that pig nose...!
I give you a free advice don't mix exotic,horny bitch,fantasy,comedy,dumbness in one shit
It turn this whole story into a peice of crap or draw exotic manga or draw pure under 18 type manga and don't mix weird thing like pig and human living together try different like oni,elves or more human face like demi human and human love x tragedy it will sell better then this crap...!
When I read this today I just have a lot of bad words coming out of my mouth for the author I hope you learn you lesson...!baka

Dex-chan lover
I just dropped it and gave it a low rating. Then I noticed the overall rating was pretty low anyway. I'm glad it's not just me who thinks this is rubbish.

I think the big problem is that she's actually married to the Orc, rather than just pursuing some oblivious single NEET. It frames everything differently. So now you have some poor woman who's desperately trying to get the attention of her overweight NEET husband, who seems more interested in food and games than actually being in a relationship with anyone. It doesn't really work, especially because the Orc isn't an endearing character at all.

I got through a few chapters because of the smooth art (at least in my non-artistic brain) but... nah

Though it's not too funny, but it still fun to read. It's like Danna ga Nani o Itteiru ka Wakaranai Ken in more lewd ways, you guys understand right if NEET husband and poor wife's life are main point in this manga here? Just drop it if that really not your things..

Really seems like mangaka in Japan just LOVE to make shitty inferior versions of "Ii Orc no Hi" since it went on hiatus. This has gotta be the 6th or 7th terrible one I've seen

Dex-chan lover
@lchshd

Preach it bruh.

Jin spoiled us with his humble, unassuming, low-effort doodles that somehow managed to be over nine thousand times better than this crap.

I now compare every orc+hot girl manga I see to that one and I find them all wanting.

Towa-sama's Lover
Group Leader
it has... 35 chapters...
tell me if the heroine get what she wants.
:wink:

lol this manga is like a yugioh trap card. every now and then theres a new comment of someone displeased ( with all rights )

Ewww this is terrible XD. I guess this is one of those thing that's so bad its funny? I think ppl who like sao will like this lmfaooo. Im cryin rn I just checked 210 ppl gave this shit 1 star.

Users who are viewing this thread