Orcsen Oukoku Shi ~Yaban na Orc no Kuni wa, Ikanishite Heiwa na Elf no Kuni o Yakiharau ni Itatta ka~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - The Fertile Land

Dex-chan lover
I can’t wait to see them restart life here, especially with overcoming problems: their mysterious birthing process, finding ways of living in a mostly industrialised country different from the rural lands they lived in and becoming entangled in a major war with the white elves.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
glad to see another chapter, very good work. theres a page where ya have calvary, and then on the next page the correct usage of cavalry.

Dex-chan lover
I love the info drop about how the Elves are born and how low the Orc reproduction rate is. It's interesting to see how they'll continue to reproduce as they now will live in what is basically an urban area. Will more Elf babies be suddenly born below trees around the capital? Also, I hope we learn what causes them to be 'dark' Elves. Seems to be more than just skin colouring.

I'm loving this manga so far. Really wish I can find the raws to the LN but it seems like a very hard thing to do

Dex-chan lover
This is the main hook. Industrial Era orcs living and fighting battles.
Sure, but there's a lot of area under just "living" and "fighting". Is it going to be more focused on the dark elves finding a place for themselves in this kingdom? Is it more about exploring these orcish societies? Is it about romance?

And for the fighting, what kind of fighting is the focus? Creating a new cavalry? Conquering the elvish kingdom they fled from? Large strategic battles to protect their new home?

The OG novels main focus was all about world building first, characters second.

Honestly, if this does not appeal to you, I respectfully recommend that you drop this.
Thanks for the info. Worldbuilding is my jam and it does feel like we haven't gotten to the heart of that just yet. And it's only 2 chapters in, so no need to drop the manga this soon.

I'm just unsure what the manga is trying to explore.

Dex-chan lover
"Hoarding food as expected of those gluttonous orcs" like shut the fuckkkkk up bitch you just got saved, at least be neutral, i should dump your ass back into the forest 😭

Dex-chan lover
Please, Please... don't f**cking shoehorn-in Isekai. This is perfect as it is... we don't need the Generic Japanese Office Man that reincarnated as a monster and even with his lack of intelligence, somehow knows all the nucs and crannies of being a political leader, merchant, engineer and warlord...

Edit: It literally has the Isekai and Reincarnation Tag. Sh**t!!!... Why can't they just make Fantasy stories? Why they have to forcibly add Isekai just for Self-insertion purposes? It was so close to be a perfect fantasy story with real world elements.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread