Ordinary Emperor

Group Leader
Thank you for the translation, as always! So cute! Love our lil dragon-emperor-to-be!

I'm a bit frustrated that the MC is always being attacked and has no way to retaliate except wait for Kusanagi.

I get quite frustrated with the mc not being able to properly retaliate, but i kinda understand since there's a lot of things she's yet to learn thus her few strong responses were more of instinctual.

But still, thank you for the translation! I really like the storyline and characters!

keep in mind mc has never learnt any fighting skills/spells since she has been a maidservant probably her whole life, so its understandable that she isnt able to do anything herself and needs help

I am so happy that there is a new update~
Thank you Puni Scans for your hard-work..

I know it is a little slow but I hope that readers will give this manga a chance.
Please do not expect an OP Heroine right from the start and demand so much immediately.
This is a good read and very light.

We are in for a long, slow ride, though, but I hope this manga will be appreciated so that our scanlators/translators will keep on sharing the translated ones with us~

😍😍

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation :D

This is a good light read, remembering me of children novels that I read so much a while back and at last I found a manga where children behave like children, not like many other manga (especially isekai I glare at you) where children behave too adult like.
So dont complain when she do something wrong, she is just a normal girl who suddenly met a companions (or attendants) that she need to take responsibility too. This is a whole new world to her and I take pleasure to see her journey, until she stand on her two feet and become a capable person.

Does this have romance? Because in the latest chapter it feels like that isn't servant love y'know?

This manga has been a great find so far! I'm in love with the story and charcaters!!!! Thank you for translating!
PS: Could someone send me the link to the novel? I'd like to read it..!

SO i just took a look at the tags, and it says seinen? is there something I'm missing or is it just a mistag?

This manga is so amazing, cute and kind a romantic their own way I hope to see the next chapter of this manga

Dex-chan lover
@alasramus09 :Yes with 4 manga volumes. and I think 4 LN volumes as well. Plus the original webnovel has not been updated since 2018, and is marked as completed.

Users who are viewing this thread