Ore dake Fuguu Skill no Isekai Shoukan Hangyakuki ~Saijaku Skill "Kyuushuu" ga Subete o Nomikomu made~ - Ch. 38 - Business

Dex-chan lover
Not killing the douchebag hero kind of makes sense. He is an active detriment to the opposing side in addition to being incompetent. Wouldn't be surprised if the king just has him killed or sent away on some deathmarch.
But he's also a danger, sure these guys are more powerful then him but what happens if he does things that ruin everything? Or you know does something to the Healer chick? Heck most of the students at this point know Hero boi is trying to make a harem.

So for me leaving him alive is just a bad move alround and will 100% be used later for some dumb drama plot point. Also if the hero does do something like rape or the like (I'm still hedging he's the reason for the sexual violence tags) it's on the MC for letting the murderous bastard go.

Supporter
Thank you for the chapter! Couldn't understand like half of the dialogue at the end, but I don't think that's entirely the TL's fault either.
I never upload when something doesnt make sense, but in this case I just couldnt understand the meaning behind it at all, may be there are some nuances in the language that are beyond me and messed up my interpretation. At the moment felt to me like they were talking in riddles, or may be we are missing information where this chapter would make more sense, Im currently translating ch. 39 and so far nothing. I do believe the translation is mostly correct.

Dex-chan lover
I never upload when something doesnt make sense, but in this case I just couldnt understand the meaning behind it at all, may be there are some nuances in the language that are beyond me and messed up my interpretation. At the moment felt to me like they were talking in riddles, or may be we are missing information where this chapter would make more sense, Im currently translating ch. 39 and so far nothing. I do believe the translation is mostly correct.
Thank you for the chapter! Couldn't understand like half of the dialogue at the end, but I don't think that's entirely the TL's fault either.

When they are talking about dangerous? Eyes chick and MC are talking about their skills being pretty OP. If your talking about her speech near the end she's basically talking about her power and the MC and demon queen are asking if she knew all this would go down with her forsight but she's like "nope I didn't know really what to look for' and also let them know she was planning to leave for a while and took the chance.

Dex-chan lover
"Selfish!"
holy shit... that little ungrateful hero shit can't see he is far more selfish. he was more than willing to commit genocide just to look good in the others' eyes. no. he is not a hero. he is a monster who needs to be removed before he does some seriously harm.

Supporter
When they are talking about dangerous? Eyes chick and MC are talking about their skills being pretty OP. If your talking about her speech near the end she's basically talking about her power and the MC and demon queen are asking if she knew all this would go down with her forsight but she's like "nope I didn't know really what to look for' and also let them know she was planning to leave for a while and took the chance.
Hmmm you might be a little off regarding what Akane said, Akane doesnt have the power to foresee the future, in a previous chapter it is mentioned that she can "see anything" as long as she is conscious of what she wants to see or is consciously searching for any information from a person. So that is not what MC and Melia meant. You can be confused now too xD.

Dex-chan lover
Akane's ability I don't think has ever been fully explained either. It seems that her eye ability allows her to see "anything" she wants, even if it might not be the future it might allow her to see every element about a person or place. And for a location like the Empire which is full of scheming people, it makes sense she'd want to ditch out and go for the more honest demon group, it's probably also why Nakatani was told not to absorb her skill, as "true sight" or whatever it might be called could trigger berserk if it is fucked up enough. I'm sure we'll learn more about Akane's skill in the future.

Supporter
Akane's ability I don't think has ever been fully explained either. It seems that her eye ability allows her to see "anything" she wants, even if it might not be the future it might allow her to see every element about a person or place.
If I had to hazard my own guess about it, is that while she's able to "see anything" (like at one point Yuuto's list of Skills, or his & his companions combat auras), she has to personally derive those kind of "parameters," for lack of a better word. Like, she doesn't just get information arbitrarily. That would be able to help explain what she said on page 13, that she might have been able to see something that she didn't, had she properly thought about what it was she wanted to see.

But that could just be me trying to make a definition fit to dialogue that hura wasn't even certain about to start with.

Group Leader
Wannabe Hero : "ILL KILL YOU NAKATANI RVEN IF ITS THE LAST I DO KFBQIFNWJDO!"

Nakatani : "We can't kill him, because UwU"

😐
They can't kill him right now, but as soon as dumbass makes it back to the Empire he's fair game again.

Dex-chan lover
They can't kill him right now, but as soon as dumbass makes it back to the Empire he's fair game again.
You say that like the situation right now is the thing that's stopping him 😐

He could've had him die much sooner already, without getting his hands dirty, but he kept saving him, because they're "classmates" so it's not like he ever had the intention to kill him

Dex-chan lover
If I had to hazard my own guess about it, is that while she's able to "see anything" (like at one point Yuuto's list of Skills, or his & his companions combat auras), she has to personally derive those kind of "parameters," for lack of a better word. Like, she doesn't just get information arbitrarily. That would be able to help explain what she said on page 13, that she might have been able to see something that she didn't, had she properly thought about what it was she wanted to see.

But that could just be me trying to make a definition fit to dialogue that hura wasn't even certain about to start with.
Yeah, pretty much what it seems like to me. She can see anything she wants, but she has to go looking for it, so if she doesn't know she's supposed to be looking for something, she won't find it. So basically, she just doesn't get all knowledge instantly downloaded, but if she knows she's supposed to be looking for something, like the minister's involvement in internal affairs, she'll see who he deals with in the government.

She doesn't have magic foresight, but she almost may as well have a nerfed version of it through logic, because she's been shown to be smart enough to put things together, and knows which questions she typically wants to ask herself when she's using her ability to get relevant info.

Users who are viewing this thread