Ore dake Fuguu Skill no Isekai Shoukan Hangyakuki ~Saijaku Skill "Kyuushuu" ga Subete o Nomikomu made~ - Ch. 40 - Friend

Dex-chan lover
The author seems to have a thing for overcomplicating things and not developing characters. Everything has to either happen as a twist, a left-field surprise, or an ominous/spoopy foreshadowing that just loops back to the first two type again later.

Supporter
The author seems to have a thing for overcomplicating things and not developing characters. Everything has to either happen as a twist, a left-field surprise, or an ominous/spoopy foreshadowing that just loops back to the first two type again later.
On the other hand...Mysterious shadow man is a very compelling piece of narrative, don't you think? [/sarcasm]

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

I guess healer girl's decision to stay might become a bad-ish one.
Like she stayed behind to protect her other classmates but might again realize she is lacking because a lot more will be killed because of the skill-stealing the others will be doing, even is she did her best to protect them.

Dex-chan lover
I never understood why they never do something like this in these situations:
-Ok ok, we will do as you say!
-Sike! You'll never see me again!
leaves country and never returns
They didn't even have to do that. They could have just refused to go with Oni-guy. His blackmail has 0 effect in that world, they had no reason to go along with his madness.
These two were doomed to stupidity from the start.

Dex-chan lover
First up did these guys forget taking skills ends up killing them anyway? So take it like men and refuse. Your just murdering people for the sake of what exactly? To extend your life possibly by months at best? Also if healer girl dies or gets mangled I'll have no sympathy, they keep having the students go back to the empire by their own choice even though they have muliple times had evidence they don't give 2 flying fecks about them.

Also another point of just kill the bad eggs, stop letting them go cause they always just keep doing wrong. It's so frustrating to read when your like "All this would have been avoided if they had just killed the murderers the first time".

Users who are viewing this thread