Ore dake Fuguu Skill no Isekai Shoukan Hangyakuki ~Saijaku Skill "Kyuushuu" ga Subete o Nomikomu made~ - Ch. 48 - Training

Dex-chan lover
...and noone would see or hear their fight?
She couldn't have gone really far from the castle, afterall.
:nyoron:
Maybe part of his bullshit powers is create a sound proof barrier or something, so they can fight without attracting attention.

Which makes me think, he's using like holy / divine powers right? Why the crosses? Is it the power of Jesus he's using?
Was Jesus Isekai'd to this world whe he died? Is Jesus the hero everyone feared because he had so many powers? :finnawoke:

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

This current arc really is like the first several episodes of TenSura anime Season 3. It's like almost every moment, the characters will suddenly be in a meeting of some sort.

Dex-chan lover
...and noone would see or hear their fight?
She couldn't have gone really far from the castle, afterall.
:nyoron:

There seem to be buildings all around. Soon one window will open and an angry denizen will shout at them, to shut up in the middle of the night and let decent people sleep in peace.

Dex-chan lover
Th
Same, but, it for sure was my gutter mind hopi... I mean thinking it would go that way.

Thanks for the TL
There IS a sexual violence tag which to my knowledge hasn't sprung up yet unless it was glossed over and I forgot

Dex-chan lover
Calling the spirit that's supposed to embody healing Lilith doesn't bode well in my book.

Dex-chan lover
There seem to be buildings all around. Soon one window will open and an angry denizen will shout at them, to shut up in the middle of the night and let decent people sleep in peace.
They're in the empire, what decent people?

Dex-chan lover
They're in the empire, what decent people?
You know, the worst people often consider themselves the most decent ones. Every single outrageous karen you see in the Youtube videos considers themselves to be the best example of a model citizen. The same goes for the road ragers, who fancy themselves the best drivers in the world. That's just how it goes. The people of the empire no doubt think they did a great service to the whole universe by trying to hunt down and kill every single demi-human.

The healer will either become Theresa Apocalypse or Otto Apocalypse LOL

Dex-chan lover
yeah this just made it all the more obvious the previous chapter could have been cut down to 5 pages instead and have had the second half of this chapter in instead. now i'm really questioning why so many demi humans sided with the crazy racist kingdom that was genociding their kind. aside from some kind of brainwashing ability possibly being the cause i just don't understand why any of them would fight alongside the former hero.

Users who are viewing this thread