Ore dake Fuguu Skill no Isekai Shoukan Hangyakuki ~Saijaku Skill "Kyuushuu" ga Subete o Nomikomu made~ - Ch. 55 - Plunder

Dex-chan lover
I hope these minor characters won't take much of screen time. Just make the fake hero kill most of them.

I understand that this arc is for adding another major character (the swordwoman) into Nakatani's harem (you can't deny it, they are all girls) group.
:huh:

Aggregator gang
“Martha Martha Mar- I mean Miki!”
Cram it Brady bunch reject. Go sit & spin.
While it’s interesting to see how Ray Fs with the other students I pray these idiot’s plan isn’t dragged out for a dozen or so chapters like the last of Ray’s pawns were.

Dex-chan lover
Hey, you should put Krusha into that group! No idea about demon loli. She got a skimpy outfit and nobody cares about it?! :nyoron:
Only his classmates no native from that world is included from that list i mean i care about all the native in that world except his classmates

Fed-Kun's army
Jebus... they sure write some of the female characters stronger than the rest of the class.

Dex-chan lover
Looks to me the Hero Ray was accidentally sealed, so the kingdom thought of a way of unsealing him, y'know summoning classmates.

Dex-chan lover
I hope these minor characters won't take much of screen time. Just make the fake hero kill most of them.

I understand that this arc is for adding another major character (the swordwoman) into Nakatani's harem (you can't deny it, they are all girls) group.
:huh:
Give the two girls real trauma so they come running to Nakatani... so unique, author.

Even a 5th grader can't do that much plot.

Dex-chan lover
While I did feel that Saya has been underutilized by the story, and I do appreciate Rei trying to move the plot along. I can't say I like the direction. As for Yuka, bitch just live your own life rather than trying to take things you don't like from someone you hate.

Dex-chan lover
You I’m starting to think the school classroom was specifically made to house a bunch of psychos. The world just luckily had them isekaid

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Here I thought this story will not even touch the backstories of the mobs. I guess this is just to show how Ray manipulates the other people in the class.

Dex-chan lover
Well, it's nice that he finally got a student of some value.
Shame he had to put up with the lame duck "hero" for so long

Dex-chan lover
Looks to me the Hero Ray was accidentally sealed, so the kingdom thought of a way of unsealing him, y'know summoning classmates.
They don’t seem to be aware about her.

Back when they’re sharing informations, the story already mentioned multiple factions, and Rei could be moving as separate faction from the empire.
Also the empire probably wouldn’t like having Rei back, they’d rather summon new clueless heroes.
Don’t want to risk finding out she’s terribly upset about getting sealed back then.

Dex-chan lover
mysterious guy in black shows up and makes sus offer
Shimizu Yuka: I'm sure I can trust him!
Use him* she got along with it because she could obtain what she wants by giving nothing in return

Users who are viewing this thread