Ore dake Fuguu Skill no Isekai Shoukan Hangyakuki ~Saijaku Skill "Kyuushuu" ga Subete o Nomikomu made~ - Ch. 54 - Real Deal vs. Fake

Dex-chan lover
god what a loser
too bad nakatani cant off him right then and there
I guess since Hero ASS is a loser he needs to be diced more to absorb more "classmate power"! Now I get why all the class are summoned - it was Hero Ray's food.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe "real deal" is referring to assimilating and acclimating to a skill rather than just copying a skill for its effect. In other words, skill mastery.

Also, 本物 can just be translated as "true". Then it would be a matter of a skill being a "True Skill" or an "Imitation Skill". Imitation being interchangeable with words like fake, replica, mimic, mock, facsimile, or even "Ersatz", which sounds nice and fancy. Comparing them as "True Skill" and "Ersatz Skill" fits well.

For those unaware, ersatz means something that has the appearance of something else but the actual contents explicitly being inferior.
To think a classmate or 2 died to get that "skill with substance."

Aggregator gang
Deluded ego maniac thought he was hot shit and all. Got put in his place.
And now 9 of them are dead. Nakatani, you better start doing something cause your classmates are dropping like flies.

I thought the princess seal was her womb tatoo. If she even have it still.

Dex-chan lover
Looks like the classmates had a little accident during training, and their healer is gone. Oh well. I don't even remember any of ther names or powers other than the two swordswomen.

Supporter
Maybe "real deal" is referring to assimilating and acclimating to a skill rather than just copying a skill for its effect. In other words, skill mastery.

Also, 本物 can just be translated as "true". Then it would be a matter of a skill being a "True Skill" or an "Imitation Skill". Imitation being interchangeable with words like fake, replica, mimic, mock, facsimile, or even "Ersatz", which sounds nice and fancy. Comparing them as "True Skill" and "Ersatz Skill" fits well.

For those unaware, ersatz means something that has the appearance of something else but the actual contents explicitly being inferior.
The only thing is, that I have no way of finding out or knowing for certain what is an imitation or a true skill, besides the same characters saying it themselves, which in this manga, is an unreliable source of information 🤣.

Dex-chan lover
This author is so chuuni the mc hasn't done anything because author probably thinks it's super cool to wait until the final battle for the mc to reveal his true strength, though until then mc is as active as a bag of potatoes.

Dex-chan lover
Deluded ego maniac thought he was hot shit and all. Got put in his place.
And now 9 of them are dead. Nakatani, you better start doing something cause your classmates are dropping like flies.
There are 2 sure to live among them anyway...

Users who are viewing this thread