Ore dake Fuguu Skill no Isekai Shoukan Hangyakuki ~Saijaku Skill "Kyuushuu" ga Subete o Nomikomu made~ - Ch. 58 - Match Up

Dex-chan lover
g6vAQfW.png

:win:

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Nakatani's side: people are improving, getting stronger, getting experience and confidence at a decent rate
Empire's side: random japanese high school drama (again)

Dex-chan lover
Have you noticed how often the author draws one eye closed/obscured? Its really distracting.
It's easy manga shorthand for cool/edgy/plotting characters, which this manga has a lot of, so it's not surprising. It happens a lot less on the more upright/earnest characters, like the light spirit girl.

Dex-chan lover
Dawg they can freaking wipe out the empire rn 😭 they can do it easily if the first hero isn't there

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Nakatani's side: people are improving, getting stronger, getting experience and confidence at a decent rate
Empire's side: random japanese high school drama (again)
Empire's side: insects inside a pot. Only the most venomous insects will stay alive. Plus Hero Ray, who needs a new body ( his current body is sealed ).

Dex-chan lover
Dawg they can freaking wipe out the empire rn 😭 they can do it easily if the first hero isn't there
At least there will be a bloodbath/skirmish/attrition while their two main cannons are still sealed ( the little princess and hero Ray ).

Classmates vs Classmates time!

Supporter
The author used a wrong term. Which is not something new. :wowee:
I went back to check just in case I made a mistake, and no, all is in order, I’ll make a note in the next chapter about it with a possible reasoning based on what’s said in the chapter, and if someone comes up with a better one, I’ll adjust it. Yeah, I think this is one of those “this seems like an author mistake and the translator needs to fix it” kind of thing.

Users who are viewing this thread