Ore dake Fuguu Skill no Isekai Shoukan Hangyakuki ~Saijaku Skill "Kyuushuu" ga Subete o Nomikomu made~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - Power of the Demon King.

Dex-chan lover
ooh how long till they realize the person with the biggest potential power was the one that left?

Dex-chan lover
My god this series really is terrible, at this point I hope the MC loses and dies. He had multiple chances to not have to deal with this but instead let people trying to kill him live and now ofcourse they are powering up

Dex-chan lover
I like it when MC didn't kill their enemies and let them to actually getting stronger to be a hindrance once again in the future. Totally my favorite.

Dex-chan lover
I like the loli demon character design but isekai early setup and instant OP with predictable power scaling is too generic to consume this manga further.

Power Uploader
Oh I love it when the moral MC who has to kill his classmates in the future didn't kill his classmates because it's the moral thing to do! What an idiot. I had the misfortune of starting this garbage, god damn it.

Dex-chan lover
Oh I love it when the moral MC who has to kill his classmates in the future didn't kill his classmates because it's the moral thing to do! What an idiot. I had the misfortune of starting this garbage, god damn it.
Whats worse is we don't even get a he did it for moral reason, he just Gordon Freeman's it and is silent for it all. I tihnk this mangaka just likes to be able to pull things from their ass for plot so it's going to keep having these non-consequence moments

Dex-chan lover
Whats worse is we don't even get a he did it for moral reason, he just Gordon Freeman's it and is silent for it all. I tihnk this mangaka just likes to be able to pull things from their ass for plot so it's going to keep having these non-consequence moments
??? MC is weaker than all his class member together (MC says this), and the dying children were more important, than a deathmatch

but the Mangaka, or the Author are really bad with Story Structure

Dex-chan lover
??? MC is weaker than all his class member together (MC says this), and the dying children were more important, than a deathmatch

but the Mangaka, or the Author are really bad with Story Structure
When the MC claimed this it was after he had beaten the 2 most powerful classmates without trying.

He easily could have defeated them all also on the healing the children that only happened after he beat the 2 most powerful then took the logistics ability then took the healing ability (and prioritised healing a classmate who killed said kids in genocide) then stopped dragon lady attacking claiming too weak... This is why its bad writing

Dex-chan lover
Here's a prediction for the next few chapters,

His classmates gets new skills,
A battle happens,
MC enters battle,
Takes new skills of the ass hero, defeats his classmates,
Someone will probably die,
MC becomes a wuss and lets them go again,
MC becomes stronger,
Loli demon gets her power back,
Massive plot twist we obviously don't know and have no hints about,
MC continues journey,

We then enter in a never ending cycle.

The story and writing is so predictable it becomes so bad.

If my prediction do so happens, it just shows how generic and predictable this series is

Dex-chan lover

A battle happens,
MC enters battle,
MC becomes stronger,
MC continues journey,

If my prediction do so happens, it just shows how generic and predictable this series is
Thats pretty close to my predictions too.

I'll add the predictions:

Healer classmate joins MC's harem
MC gets a Harem while being dense about it (We already seen candidates for this like Dragon girl and loli demon)
More Human empire telling "heros" of things they should hav ebeen told day 1 like the whole skill gain they have. (I find the whole they can gain other skills weird then whats the point of the MC's absorb ability?)

Dex-chan lover

A battle happens,
MC enters battle,
MC becomes stronger,
MC continues journey,

No, yes, yes, no, no, yes, unknown, unknown, no (did you forget what is needed to break her seal?), mentioned in earlier chapter, unknown.

Only 18 chapters so far.

Wow the heroes are stupid...
Only mc have the power to make other power his own..
So why do those baka think they can took others skills too...
Also why don't the question the summoner so dumb...
I hope mc kill em all

Dex-chan lover
Wow the heroes are stupid...
Only mc have the power to make other power his own..
So why do those baka think they can took others skills too...
Also why don't the question the summoner so dumb...
I hope mc kill em all
They think they can copie other peoples powers because that retarded noble told them that the orignal hero could and just assumed all heroes's could do it because he's a misinformed retard.

Dex-chan lover
so everyone can copy the ability of everyone, so is mcs poower only special cause he can copy faster and from monsters?
also the herois always hooded in the pictures? i guess either the guard witht he minister is the reanimated hero or the hero was a woman

on page 21 when talking about empire laying a trap for the old hero being a rumor, I think figured out who that skelton was in ch4 (pg11)with the dragon was probably that hero they were afraid of.

Users who are viewing this thread