Ore dake Fuguu Skill no Isekai Shoukan Hangyakuki ~Saijaku Skill "Kyuushuu" ga Subete o Nomikomu made~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 30 - Relapse

Dex-chan lover
I got spoiled by the mass releases a few days ago, now the normal pace of one chapter felt too damn slow. Thanks for translation!

Dex-chan lover
Is the empire's master plan to feed all the summoned people to Onizuka, and then have Onizuka and Nakatani fight each other?
The plan is stupid for the fact that Nakatani can just steal all the skill Onizuka has obtained and the fact that no one knows he can't die

Dex-chan lover
Can someone explain to me what happened in that last panel?
I think he just obliterated the corpse of the guy that he killed in the last chapter

man really took an entire chapter with a flashback just to instantly die and then get butchered with magic

at this point i would not mind the mc just showing up randomly and just ending that dude (forgot his name)
I went ahead and read the raws. You will be pleasantly surprised. It's a bit of a drag in the next few chapters, but it's worth it.

Dex-chan lover
Well I like the sisters at least. Summoned to the world for a few peoples greed and you expect to actually get heros?
But anyway I hope this gets better. It feels like it's lagging right now.

Dex-chan lover
I think you were right about it being a name on page 3. I'm guessing that it is the dead girl's first name considering how informal the bastard is to the weak.

Dex-chan lover
yeah Superhuman Era is very good it is supposed to restart soon maybe during this month, author was ill also side characters are well writen it makes you feel so much while you read
Yeah man its so good, glad to see a Superhuman Era enjoyer here

Dex-chan lover
At this point just kill them all already and make another plot lmao

Dex-chan lover
Where's the main character?
He's been isekai'd inside a different universe, in a different manga, with actual plot, we won't be seeing him again :< That's why as filler we're graced by Black Coat Edgelord Nakatani (That's the only conclusion I could come up with ò_ó)

Dex-chan lover
I keep seeing people die and I think it's someone else, too many of them have similar designs. Heck this is so drawn out and talk-no-jutsu that I'm amazed in Japan this wasn't axed already. Nothing of substance has really happened. We've now made the 2 henchman irredeemable scum, the hero party is stupid and the 3 girls went with this subjagation instead of returning to the MC?

Users who are viewing this thread