Ore dake Fuguu Skill no Isekai Shoukan Hangyakuki ~Saijaku Skill "Kyuushuu" ga Subete o Nomikomu made~ - Vol. 6 Ch. 43 - Equally Guilty

Dex-chan lover
iF hE rEaLlY wAntEd tO kIlL uS hE wOudlVe dOnE iT sOoNeR 🥴

Girl he literally was just talking about how he regretted not doing it sooner and tried to LITERALLY kill you and would've succeeded, without edge lord default girl 1 😐

Minase character writing is actual brainrot

Girl he literally was just talking about how he regretted not doing it sooner and tried to LITERALLY kill you and would've succeeded, without edge lord default girl 1 😐

she's talking about the absorption skill holder, no?

Dex-chan lover

I like how the only reason the class feels guilty now is "uh oh he became too strong, quick act like you regret it before he fucking take revenge on us", if he wasn't that strong they wouldn't give less of a shit about him.

Dex-chan lover
she's talking about the absorption skill holder, no?
My Mix up, but that's not changing the fact that they literally just tried to kill her and she just went and healed them in return 😐 And starts her speech about what boils down to "We classmates, we stronk together, we work together uga" Monke.

Anyway, sorry for the confusion.

Dex-chan lover
My Mix up, but that's not changing the fact that they literally just tried to kill her and she just went and healed them in return 😐 And starts her speech about what boils down to "We classmates, we stronk together, we work together uga" Monke.

I mean like how do you expect anyone to diffuse the tension?
Guy pissed, thinks he gonna die regardless, isn't expecting to be heal and has nothing to lose
Other guys gonna retaliate and fight him back
Healer made a convincingly decent argument, and healed the bastard so he could maybe care about his life abit more

Dex-chan lover
Dont worry about the release schedule so long as the quality of TL is good people wont mind waiting a few extra days or so! Or at least they shouldn't...

I also was getting so confused with all the character name drops and past events being referenced so now im rereading everything lol

Dex-chan lover

IMO, that was arguably the best thing she could do in that situation.

Let's explore her option:
  1. Kill them herself => Impossible
  2. Let others kill them for her => Not exactly great for morale
  3. Give them a way out of their do-or-die by healing them => Possible redemption + morale boost
By choosing 3, she gave them a (possibly last) chance to stop being horrible piece of shit, instead of blaming it on the mess they got themselves into. That it's never too late to stop being shitty, despite what their fragile ego told them.

It's not like they couldn't trash the whiny peeps if they still want to get it on.

so stupid, you realize empire is just using you right? sooner or later you all are just going to be slaves and killed by the empire. "this world needs us heroes". did i just read chapter 1? it's they all don't have brain and memories.

it's better to stay together with Nakatani than Psycho classmate leader and scheming empire

Dex-chan lover
IMO, that was arguably the best thing she could do in that situation.

Let's explore her option:
  1. Kill them herself => Impossible
  2. Let others kill them for her => Not exactly great for morale
  3. Give them a way out of their do-or-die by healing them => Possible redemption + morale boost
By choosing 3, she gave them a (possibly last) chance to stop being horrible piece of shit, instead of blaming it on the mess they got themselves into. That it's never too late to stop being shitty, despite what their fragile ego told them.

It's not like they couldn't trash the whiny peeps if they still want to get it on.
Fair I suppose, guess I'm just too biased, since I honestly don't like any of his classmates 😵

Dex-chan lover
so stupid, you realize empire is just using you right? sooner or later you all are just going to be slaves and killed by the empire. "this world needs us heroes". did i just read chapter 1? it's they all don't have brain and memories.

it's better to stay together with Nakatani than Psycho classmate leader and scheming empire
I dunno what the raw said, but that read more like "With great power come great responsibility".

After the last farce with the empire, anyone with 2 brain cells could see that they are being used. Healer girl did have the option to join the other group, but she didn't. Probably she knew what was to happen to her classmate group if left on their own. You can't fault people for being compassionate.

The other average joe classmate likely would not join the group of someone they abandoned because by doing so, they have to admit that maybe they were... wrong? Pretty much hit the nail on the head with her last question.

Dex-chan lover
What is the healer chick talking about, she literally isn't guilty at the start she tried to help MC but was unconcious for most of it.... did the writer forget? Also leaving MC to die and letting him walk away is not the same as trying to kill him like Ogre and hero boy tried to do.... This series always finds new and retarded ways to have bad writing.

Dex-chan lover

She didn't say the empire needs them, she said "something" needs them. That implies she doesn't know what needs them, but one would assume that if she meant the empire, she would say the empire. She isn't saying she sides with the empire, she's just trying to keep her classmates in good condition for whatever is to come. Besides it isn't like she could shift all, or even most of the class to join the mc now anyway. Also in chapter 15 the mc suggested that her influence on the rest of the class was just as strong as the idiot hero. So this is her working to unify the class under her influence, rather than the influence of the idiot and the empire.

Dex-chan lover
Since the healer made the dumb decision to pick the loser hero over our MC, I feel that the hero is about to beat her for not worshipping him. She will learn her mistake too late and then still be allowed with the rest of the traitors to join the MC anyway

Users who are viewing this thread