Ore dake Fuguu Skill no Isekai Shoukan Hangyakuki ~Saijaku Skill "Kyuushuu" ga Subete o Nomikomu made~ - Vol. 6 Ch. 52 - Growth and Rampage

Dex-chan lover
The disrespect. Team rocket is less annoying than Ash. James sass is the best thing about pokemon
The audacity. Team rocket isn't "less annoying" than Ash, they are not annoying in the slightest just fabulous. They were the main reason I bothered to watch the show....besides some of the fights were actually pretty good.....and Brock being Brock.....and Misty fanart (got me into the show and instantly hit with disappointment, hey I was a teen give me boobs and I was there).

Dex-chan lover
00AInX1.png

Dex-chan lover
Wow he cut a church in half... he sooooooo powerful.... what is nakatani gonna do?.... I'm sooo sacred the suspense is killing me....

Dex-chan lover
So the hero is a dick to buildings now too. Seriously there was no reason to attack the church itself.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Yeah I really am beginning to think Miyamoto was just "fattened" by Ray to be served on a platter for Yuto to absorb now (or sooner or later). Minase will be providing the seasonings, I guess.

Dex-chan lover
i love how the author feels the need to always point out that one girl is the only one always confused. literally every chapter so far has her being completely confused and left out of the loop. she serves no purpose so far other than just being a confused background character.

Users who are viewing this thread