Ore Dake Haireru Kakushi Dungeon ~Kossori Kitaete Sekai Saikyou~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Wow. Better than expected. I'll be following this.
Great work for the new group.

Fed-Kun's army
nice waifu the story seems good so far i hope for more chapters... i think your work is rly good

Fed-Kun's army
Well, time for the childhood friend to get sidelined to shit in order for dungeon girl to win.
Does anyone who's read the novel want to prove me wrong?

Aggregator gang
He is going for a training now I wonder what would happen to his childhood friend once he comes back XD

Contributor
So... is that really a penalty he needs to pay for his OP ability? It seems to me like it's a safeguard of the ability to ensure the sage has social interaction and reproduces, instead of locking himself up with books and becoming a shut-in lvl99 virgin wizard.

Dex-chan lover
And for his cheat skill to double its power... they should fuck ?

Please no NTR later, PLEASE!
I will drop this harder than those assholes at the gym drop their weights when they're done if that happens.

Dex-chan lover
I love how the MC cares way more about not getting a headache than about how hes getting to kiss his hot childhood friend who apparently likes him (and could not be signalling harder)

Dex-chan lover
Going into a dungeon alone probably ranked quite high on the 'stupidest things adventurers do' list.

So, one of the "best of the best" enters an inexplored dungeon alone, with barely any equipment, and gets trapped on the second floor...

Dex-chan lover
It's a little bold but...
Ehem.

God news, Peons! The childhood won't be sidelined. This is a polygamous world after all! Remember the Great Sage had his wives kiss him to get rid of the headache!

I'm confused. The translator can do all the complicated sentences but they don't know that "fuwaa" is just a type of Japanese onomatopoeia/sound effect that girls make for breathing in manga usually for an entranced/enraptured type of breathing? XD

Double-page supporter
Every time these authors manage to come up with an even more ridiculous way of powering up.
So to use his skill he has to kiss girls. Well, I guess it's better than Seikon no Qwaser.

Double-page supporter
Uoooooohhh big tiddies childhood waifu!

Oh god the possibility of ntr is not zero in this kind of plot...

Dex-chan lover
Oh no! The knowledge! It's splitting my head! Please, Ema, kiss me!

No no, not on the lips. Lower. No, lower! Yes, right there!

***Censored***

Fed-Kun's army
So... Why didn't he use this power of omniscience to find a way around the headaches?

Users who are viewing this thread