Ore Dake Haireru Kakushi Dungeon ~Kossori Kitaete Sekai Saikyou~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
@dkdumpling
why would he want a solution to the headaches tho? Man is living the life rn

Erase the headache effect. Keep pretending to get headache. Enjoy pleasure without pain.

Fed-Kun's army
@triparadox Have you ever tried to fake a headache before? It's a lot more difficult than it sounds to fake being in pain. I doubt he would be able to fool anyone.

Dex-chan lover
@dkdumpling
Have you ever tried to fake a headache before? It's a lot more difficult than it sounds to fake being in pain. I doubt he would be able to fool anyone.

My response to this is purely hypothetical since we're trying to make a bridge connection between real world and manga realm. In our situation, faking a headache will be a lot harder unless you work in a medical field where you have learned the symptoms and also meet with multiple people who have headache. However, for his case, I'd argue that it is much easier. The reason being is because the headache is 'artificial'. You see, when we get a headache, the causes tend to be random with so many variables (e.g. lack of sleep, a certain activity we rarely do, the duration of that activity we do, our physical condition at the time, and more). In his situation, it's 'artificial'. It is not caused by any medical anomaly or disease. It's caused because it's one of a side effect by contacting 'Sage'. This means that it's reasonable to assume the degree of pain that he endures will be identical from one time to another. Adding the fact that he has experienced this multiple times, it is not hard to imagine the pain and how you react to it when it happens.

Second, he can even pretend the pain while toning it down a bit to erase suspicion. If this gets noticed, he can say that the pain is real, but he somehow gets used to it or he's already expecting it, so he can react slightly less than how he used to be the first three or four times.

TLDR: His headache is identical, making it easy to 'memorize' after four or five times experiencing it; he can add another safety layer of tuning his reaction down a bit for a perfectly reasonable reason to erase any lingering suspicion.

Aggregator gang
First chapter and I keep seeing unnecessary Boob or Ass shot. Well that's a pretty low start

Users who are viewing this thread