"never heard of your name"
"btw i know who you are"
300iq piece of garbage

Dex-chan lover
"Ugh, my breast is so big. I hate my big breast, wish they were smaller"
*makes breasts smaller*
"AHHHHH, my big breast!! Bring my big breasts back!!!"

"Never heard of that name, it's the name of false noble anyway"

Really the women in this story are pathetic...

Double-page supporter
Couldn't he just make her breasts weigh less without reducing their size?
Besides, clearly she was fishing for a massage which would have earned him LP rather than lose them.

Dex-chan lover
Imagine making it a 'breast reduction' instead of 'breast size adjustment' skill, what a noob.

I swear this mc is too dumb for his skills, he should use his great sage skill and ask what would be best to do with them because he’s unable to think properly himself

I know this is off the bat. But isnt there a book that contains information of skill ? I know we readers are smart when it comes this imagination. But still even if he has no clue there is a library and probably a book that contains skills im guessing there were heroes at some point in history. He could just investigate about skill and look for a best skill that would suit him. Hes weak im guessing with everything magic swordplay. Why not just get a adapt or mimic skill ? Even if hes a noob he could gain alot of experience. Mimic would allow him to learn any skills

Aggregator gang
@Yonko That's the problem though, IQ of the characters depends on the author's, so if the author can't thinking shit through, the characters will fail horribly do to so, I mean, in most trash manga, the characters don't even have common sense right? Makes no fucking sense, but hey! Fantasy! Yay! So cool!

Aggregator gang
@jackmiaw Oops! I've just acquired a Skill that allows me to create other Skills at the cost of life? Hmmm... Well, how 'bout Magical Aptitude (Increased rated of learning and applying magic), Luck (Success will come easier), Body Strengthening (Increases muscle mass in the body) for starters? Sounds like a pack for me!

Fed-Kun's army
i feel my brain shrinking the more i think about this idiot of a mc. He doesnt even try to explore his powers

Dex-chan lover
This is just so incredibly bad. The art looks like it was quickly rendered CGI then given a "manga" filter to create panels. Not a bad idea, but the end result is just really shoddy. And then there's the storyboard itself, it jumps all over the place, glosses over things way too quickly, and the main mechanic for the MC is just a contrived excuse for ecchi scenes with girls that inexplicably get their panties all wet whenever they catch a glimpse of MC. I mean, as a pretext to become a hentai manga or whatever- sure. But I wasn't looking for that, nor do I want it in the first place. Fuck this series.

Yeah the MC has commoner brain but Cheat skill.
Uses skill badly, awkwardly explaining why it is okay to lose her assets.
Friend is a high lvl girl, but some bitch comes up acting trashy, ugh. o well she has pride

Dex-chan lover
I don't get if the skills he creates are only one time use or not, and if granting skills is temporary or permanent.

Users who are viewing this thread