Ore Dake Haireru Kakushi Dungeon: Kossori Kitaete Sekai Saikyou - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Double-page supporter
Rather than dense or shameless, I prefer it when the mcs are aware but don't care.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for update, I hope this will come faster though
The mc falls to the harem hole already

Dex-chan lover
the hell's up with the boob emphasis since the start of this series lol

i swear in a future chapter, Lenoir will boast and gain praise for supposedly defeating the death reaper and then something will happen, a strong monster or something idk, and then everyone will rely on Lenoir to defeat this monster and she'll tell everyone that she lied and that our MC here defeated the death reaper and embarrass herself.
(This is just a prediction so if it doesn't go like this, please no bully)

i hope my prediction is correct.

Dex-chan lover
At first I thought guild girl was wingmaning for the MC, but I guess she wasn't that nice 🤩

Wow that escalated quickly. The MC became an instant idiot in one chapter. That's certainly up there with 'the worst reasons to reveal all your secret abilities to a complete stranger'.

Here I lie in bed, stuck for a week recovering from a surgery... oh the suffering. I can't read this ecchi. I literally can't, or I'll be in the hospital again. Mhmmm... damnit... I can't stop reading...! I face these silly scenes with Emperor Aurelian's stoic face.

Why would you go to aDveNtUrE sChOol if you already can go to the guild and make money

Users who are viewing this thread