Ore Dake Haireru Kakushi Dungeon: Kossori Kitaete Sekai Saikyou - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
Ah, the poor boy... but this is a trash manga! ¿Porque no las dos?

i didnt want him to reveal his skills to an stranger , he should have kept it a secret.
The 2 girls fighting over the MC is what this type of manga is about

He could have created skill removal of abnormalities. Or debuff remove skill. Im guessing he would be immune to all debuff like curses and his headpain.

Reading the grammar of the translation almost made me vomit, last 2 chapters dropped in quality but this is just terrible.

Aggregator gang
I like how guild girl went from 0 to 100 the moment she confirmed MC had those op skillz, gold diggers fo lyfe smh lmao

@Dennamen 10/10 World building

@Raudhbjorn But we don't even know what he would learn at the "Hero School".

Dex-chan lover
How turned on ey well just get on nhentai and go to favorites and find your pick works all the time get 1000 in no time

Dex-chan lover
Oh great. This already awful manga is stumbling into NTR territory.

Enough is enough. In the bin with this garbage.

Girlfriend or what???
MC finally gets the Headache resistance at a good time, after getting points from the receptionist
Immunity would cost more
Maid dress wow that skirt

I would NEVER tell anyone about those skills. Skill creation and skill granting skills, anyone would go crazy about them. A lot of people would try to kidnap me and force me to use those skills. If I can't enter the guild without touching that appraisal book then so be it. I would give up on attending that school and let olivia train me while i create a lot of new skills.

Users who are viewing this thread