Ore Dake Haireru Kakushi Dungeon: Kossori Kitaete Sekai Saikyou - Vol. 2 Ch. 11.2

Group Leader
Because TL missed a chapter decided to release this one early with no delay to make chapter 12 understandable....
I don't know if manager will be mad at me or not but 🤷‍♂️
If you want to help me out read at our site too 😅

Oh so this was why they knew about his skill and why they were in that arena.
Now only question is. Why does the knight know He was coming?

Dex-chan lover
Was definitely a mistake to miss this one, wonder if we lost any readers due to the skip making everything a touch too nonsensical.

Now the competition is not completely out of the blue anymore but I still don't understand why it would be necessary. Could have earned the points the same way without the stupid competition... well maybe for the money.
And maybe she wouldn't have died if they didn't waste time on this (if she is dead).
It just seems like lazy/bad storywriting but lets see whats coming next...

Dex-chan lover
Okay, that explains a lot of why they are doing this. But thank you for the clearing up A. the misunderstanding, and B. the cost of the edit.

"Lose money" is better than "lose life"

@fabiozon "Weren't his skill-editing powers a secret?"
Lola and Ema both already knew [Lola learned when he mentioned it as part of his signing up for the guild, and Ema had at least generally been introduced to the matter as part of him soliciting smooches off her], and it was already implied that he was intending to inform the saint as well. Presumably that occurred during the timeskip within this comic [11.2: Pages 6-7].

Dex-chan lover
That was massive reduction of points needed and also explain why they need a bunch of money lol.

Dex-chan lover
I thought the friggin event is hosted monthly but instead they do it every week. damn those F brigades thirsts for BLOOD

Contributor
Man I'd love to see that sensei page translated. She's easily the most attractive characterin this manga.

Users who are viewing this thread