Ore Dake Haireru Kakushi Dungeon: Kossori Kitaete Sekai Saikyou - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
Here come the ara-ara...
also dem recap chapter. the author been lazy?

Aggregator gang
another woman to get LP points nice
and all this time I thought LP means Love Points but it turns out it is Life Points 😅

Dex-chan lover
#4. I really hope character development will follow instead of just building up numbers...

Dex-chan lover
from idiot to player. Two sides of the same coin, eh?.

Double-page supporter
Why the chapter with such a heavy recap felling? Maybe the manga arose in popularity and they made a recap for the newer readers?

Aggregator gang
I just found this and read all chapters, there's a recap in most of them, wth, is it a yearly manga?

Dex-chan lover
snobby spineless nobles makes me wanna headdesk. because that takes less effort than plugging in BFG Division

He can use pressure from his skill to scare them sometimes and just ignore theme other times, he doesn't need them he just needs to graduate, it was pretty stupid of him to give his credit to that shameless woman in the first chapter, and now it'll bite him in the ass.

..... Is the MC blind or in denial about how his best friend and the guild receptionist girl are crushing hard on him.... Come to think of it his sage skill probably has some minor lady killer effect seeing how the guy had multiple wives to kiss his headache away.

Contributor
Honestly he should get himself some epic passive skill for strenght.
Being pushed away by these weak trash is a bit too shameful.

Dex-chan lover
He should edit all those male nobles and shrink their dicks. ;p

Users who are viewing this thread