Ore Dake Haireru Kakushi Dungeon: Kossori Kitaete Sekai Saikyou - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
Couldn't he just change the deadline? Even if he currently only had enough LP to raise it by, say a month, he could just repeat that every few weeks

Group Leader
Sorry if there are some errors got a new TL to take over from old one and he made a few mistakes...
Should be better in the future 😅(Chapter 10 soon)

Dex-chan lover
I mean, we know the Great Sage isn't evil (and is probably made to think like his morality would allow), because the worst thing it thinks about only publicly shames himself (and minor sexual harassment to literally every female in the area for 2000 LP only), and doesn't blackmail anyone into basically being his sex slave for a day. I'm sure he could gain absurd LP with evil uses.

Fed-Kun's army
one trip to a brothel should earn him enough points, but I guess he's not ready to do such a sacrifice.

Eh the comedy is good, but the romance development & drama is full of shit

Fed-Kun's army
Lmao they shared like 3 sentences of dialogue and now the dude is willing to die for her

Dex-chan lover
He should've checked how much it would cost to cheat by changing her time of death after finding out how much it costs to completely remove the curse. Or is it supposed to be unchangeable because the curse's name is 'mark of 16'?

Dex-chan lover
@TheFiller : 4th after childhood friend, sister and receptionist.

@dabes115 : It makes more sense in the webnovel
where this was the 3rd time they interacted, the first was outside of school, and she was kind to him each time, as opposed to the rest of non-Emma nobels who act extremely stuck up to him. He gets takes with her beauty, grace and lack of jerkishness. He is so fed up with being treated like dirt that he will go to extreme lengths for those who do not treat him so.
She wanted to talk to him because she wanted to ask him if he had Olivia's skill modifying abilities (there was a 2nd stage to the entrance exam and he "threw" it by making a deliberately small stone bullet, but Olivia was the only other person in history who could make one that small and she was aware of that limitation on the size ranges of the spell) as she knew olivia's abilities were her best chance of not dying.

Though why her family never tracked him down in the first place since Great Sage is pretty much the best hope of finding a way to cure her is beyond me. but their society seems to be run by idiots who do not bother checking for skills on the level of value they could be used to save or destroy nations (seriously he could discover every dirty secret they have and give any enemy nation a massive espionage and military boost if he got fed up and left the country).

Dex-chan lover
Found it. This is pretty much ch 17 of the webnovel but theres 47 translated chapters. Im gonna read from the start though because it seems theres quite a few differences.

Contributor
I'm sure just editing the skill is cheaper, so why don't you change the amount of time you have, and build up points with your recently bought time?

Users who are viewing this thread