Ore Dake Haireru Kakushi Dungeon: Kossori Kitaete Sekai Saikyou - Vol. 4 Ch. 26 - Phantom Thief

Contributor
Everytime I read a new chapter, I wonder if I skipped something or what. The story is truly all over the place.

Fed-Kun's army
@Kayriel Indeed, Noru is putting up a fight for her against an higher ranking noble which low ranking nobles could often do nothing more than step aside for. This indeed shows just how much he cares about her. And as you said even if he were to lose (though with his skills he could easily make a master dancing ability as long as he has enough LP) even if no one were to cheer for the two of them while they’re dancing, her heart would cheer louder than any audience member.

Mehh..
This arc will drag on for a while when she got kidnapped by that douchebag noble..

Fed-Kun's army
... challenging the Mc to a duel... man if was a noble... id be one fucking boring noble... just growing my power slowly and quietly none of this gey drama... also come taking a girl by force will never get her to like you... especially if you beat up someone important to her what are these peoples thought processes ...
@zero777
i should have expected nothing more...

Oh, Noru, you dum-dum.. You've already won! She's with you. What could he possibly wager that you'd want over her? XD

Dex-chan lover
Once again we see an idiot wagering a female as if she is a item, how trashy.

Dex-chan lover
Why does mc keep accepting these challenges with stakes that he's not obligated to even pay attention to?

Fed-Kun's army
First-Shouldn't have allowed him to push you aside. You don't have to bark at him, just stand your ground as socially acceptable as it is allowed.

Second-Don't agree to contest with Subjective Goals. Your society is geared to favor and recognize him just because of his position, they would applaud just for the sake of flattery and not being mistaken for insulting his family. Unless what you want is his own validation in particular, over your girl friend, never agree to a contest that is only winnable by the enemies opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread