Ore Dake Haireru Kakushi Dungeon: Kossori Kitaete Sekai Saikyou - Vol. 5 Ch. 32 - Hairpin

Dex-chan lover
Mike accepting the defeat like a man, i hope he can find his own princess in the future.
They better fuck really hard to replace all those LPs.

Contributor
There was no point in torturing the guy in a nightmare realm. It was just pointless cruelty.

Being stuck in a dream would have been punishment enough.

@Warmuffin - Fucking on a roof kind of sucks. You get dirt/sand all over your ass (since it'd be worse for the chick to be on bottom) and if your putting in effort, as it were, your lower back/tailbone starts hurting. Plus the chick will complain her knees hurt. Can't say out of the few roofs I've tried any were particularly comfortable. Well, enjoy the useless TMI.

@crystal03jet - I dated a chick who was very into... excitement? So, a driving range, theater, church, parking lots, roofs, bathrooms, parks, etc. You get the idea... I was down, but always a bit more nervous cause I felt like the consequences would probably be more severe as a dude.

@Fari - Well, she always said she didn't necessarily like to showing others. Plus we only did it a few times where I know for sure someone was close enough to really see and it was two of her friends. I always figured an exhibitionist would also be the type to also do things solo. I'm probably getting into waaaaaaay too much info.

Fed-Kun's army
O k a y, but actual best girl is still chained up in a dungeon. Let's see some progress on that front.

Dex-chan lover
@Happily_Grim I mean, realistically exhibitionism probably more often than not doesn't mean getting actually spotted, I mean there often is but doesn't have to have that "what if" thrill but shit I wouldn't want to be actually seen by strangers realistically. Personally I'd say any inclination to fuck outside falls into exhibitionism but there's a few facets of it I suppose that you could have all of or only some of. Solo stuff likewise can be a part of it but not necessarily. Exhibitonist btw.

Anyways, getting into your past sex life in the mangadex comments, as one does.

Happily ever after. The end.

This wasnt a bad manga wish there was lil more , but not bad. 8/10

Users who are viewing this thread