Ore Dake Haireru Kakushi Dungeon: Kossori Kitaete Sekai Saikyou - Vol. 5 Ch. 32 - Hairpin

Dex-chan lover
Good Guy Mike get 10/10

Mangaka should note that according to all available evidence, being kissed by a bare chested woman causes most hetro men to accumulate 8000 LP immediately.

Chapter 32 she wears his coat but doesn't bother to cover anything up. wtf does she feel embarrassed or not?

Aggregator gang
Is it the end, damn I wanted it to drag 2 to 3 chapters more.....says no one ever.
About damn time, I nearly drop this one after give it a 3/10. Now go and save the chained best girl then do the deed with her, that is the compensation for making us suffer from the drag and tediousness of this arc.

Dex-chan lover
So they bang. Also the other dude did a chad thing didn’t fight him for Emma but helped out

Dex-chan lover
Mike's a chad. Only somebody with the honor of speedwagon would retreat so cooly and gracefully

thanks for the chapters. My feeling is a mess right now... so sad for Mike, I think I can feel the pain deep inside you. Also, Its great to see our couple have gotten back together.

im so annoyed
mc: imma just stand beside emma and not atleast create a barrier to avoid the enemy from getting her
mc: lets chat and watch instead of doing something that will avoid escalating this predicament
"lets just catch them and then hand them over to the authorities instead of killing them in order to avoid their revenge"

f***ing annoying piece of s**t

They're dating now right? tf why is the harem tag still there then. Bullshit author picking already the winner early on the game

Users who are viewing this thread