Ore Dake Haireru Kakushi Dungeon: Kossori Kitaete Sekai Saikyou - Vol. 5 Ch. 35 - Mixed Bathing

Dex-chan lover
the two girls near bottom right/center at page 15...

also, that dog statue has very weird dreams

Supporter
couldn't he have just given himself skills to increase power and speed, rather than creating then granting skills?

Dex-chan lover
pRtMYru.png

Dex-chan lover
@DarkTuna Alright. What the heck. Today is the first time I've seen 'simp', but I've seen it like 6 times today. What on Earth does simp mean?

Is it short for simpleton?

Fed-Kun's army
@1boring It’s along the lines of a guy who spends money on girls like twitch streamers thinking that a relationship can happen between them. The actual meaning however has started to be misused and there is certainly a difference between supporting a creator and simping for one

@1boring a simp is a man that puts himself in a subservient/submissive position under women. A simp is basically a girls b*tch

Dex-chan lover
@Darth_Noox gotcha, thanks for the explanation.

Weird how I just started seeing it today. Something must've gone viral that I didn't see.

@1boring It used to mean simpleton, though nowadays it's being used as an acronym. For most times, it tends to mean "sucker idolizing mediocre p*ssy".

Fed-Kun's army
Did he just ruin those two boys' lives over this? How can they continue in their line of work with those debuffs placed on them?

Dex-chan lover
Probably used some of that gained LP to remove them debuffs later.

@1boring its mostly a Twitch thing. If you're not in that ecosystem of memes and terminology, you won't really get it.

Simps are like people who donate to (mainly) girl streamers and either expect a certain level of privilege or intimacy due to them spending money for the said person.
Like, imagine the term "gold-diggers" as the opposite side of simps.

Fed-Kun's army
the moral of the story is:
if you try to look at naked girls, they get upset
if you don't try to look at naked girls, they'll molest you

seems legit

Users who are viewing this thread