Ore Dake Haireru Kakushi Dungeon: Kossori Kitaete Sekai Saikyou - Vol. 5 Ch. 35 - Mixed Bathing

this mc is kinda stupid, he wasted lp givin debuff that almost sure has to remove later wasting even more lp instead of just buffing himself with the same amount of point while kipping the skills as bonus

Dex-chan lover
Damn, this whole situation is so stupid and the idea of the fight so ridiculous that it takes any worth this story has gained and that was already almost zero.

Fed-Kun's army
I give up, i am dropping this, 35 chapters and it's worse every new release

Dex-chan lover
imagine having something so lewd that no one can see it because it's making every girl who did into a raging lesbian

Fed-Kun's army
Previous chapter's 1 page story got into the real/main story.. "ass ogling special" on page 20 here.

With that fluffing (two "somethings" times 2) how could Emma, teacher and maybe other nearby girls not notice his "mountain" ?

Hey remember that girl with the 16 year curse that mc was so worked up about? the one that swear by her life to mc and go to the same class as him and was going to be the 4th harem member?
Yeah, remember that?

Where tf is she now? she isn't seen in the girl class nor any chapter after her curse was removed. She's just...gone, wtf?

Wait hollup this kid really using a strength drug just to peep on girls causing a real fight between mc and the sensei. Damn even for a fantasy manga, author really just throwing in random shit.

What happened to the Duke's daughter who was in love with him and in that class

Aggregator gang
This manga went from good to aight to stupid to dumb to finally being stupid-dumb at the same time. Smh
Why we still here? Just to suffer? Well, I guess so but nice fan service anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread