Ore Dake Haireru Kakushi Dungeon: Kossori Kitaete Sekai Saikyou - Vol. 6 Ch. 44 - Brother's Message

I really prefer the Receptionist lady :p even though she have super strength, hey you don't need to worry in times of emergency :p

Dex-chan lover
Making someone see an image of themselves being killed just by being that good of a swordsman is a really really dumb trope and I love it so goddamn much whenever it happens. Like drills on a robot.

Dex-chan lover
Oh that's new, I gotta say the decapitation scene caught me off guard

@gagegageha ditto. Usually I don't even like short-haired girls, but there's something intrinsically sexy in her the others don't have. Well, except maybe Olivia.

bit of a broken record but this would make a much better story driven hentai than... whatever it's rated as right now.

Dex-chan lover
can a WN/LN reader tell me if the girl Noru helped cure the curse of back in the early chapters really just gone from the story?

This guy is not too creative using his ability. If it were me i'd be making an ability to create LP automatically (passive ability) by being near women in a kilometer radius, and it'll multiply according the amount of women around this radius for example for each 1 women i'll get 10% increase, and it'll increase even more if they are beautiful or not (only affected by the user field of vision (which can be remedied by his OP skill) so, the more beautiful a woman is, the LP will increase even more), then add another perks to it, like affection of women to the user will also increase the LP (it's basically like this, stranger>Acquaintance>friends>best friend>fond of him>in love with him>lover), and it'll increase even more by the women current state (if a women happy being near him(from a date or just a simple walk) he could gain xp, of course this is also applied to arousal level(women who are are near him will giving him LP) so hanging near a brothel without doing anything will increase LP). It's also generate LP depending on either night or day, and don't make me start at touching directly (from holding hand to straight up sex) could be multiplied by all of the things before (meaning, all of the above+normal LP(without this skill)+distance(someone from 1 meter near him vs 1km from him will generate different amount of LP)+the amount of breathing in a minute(activities such as sex will cause a fast breathing which in turn generate LP)x 30%. And i called this skill, the "automatic LP-ing" skill. And how i get that much LP to edit/create such skill? Simple, tbose 4 girl around him, and it's not like i could make all of those perks at once, so i make it upgradeable/updateable by labelling the MK 1, MK 2, MK 3 so on an so forth just like an iron man suit and this will give me unlimited LP just from being alive and doing nothing and create many OP abilities using just this one skill (i mean just look at how many LP i can generate from this skill) and be the strongest in the world (and to save the master who give me such OP skill) for gratitude.

P.s sorry if it's a bit messy since i got too into it.

Dex-chan lover
@Diciannove44 probably ?
but on the anime she has a blue hair thought
maybe it was the copy since later on mc have to defeat the copy that using almost all of her master skill
@All-is-fine i think i will do the same but how much thought ? since having those kind of skill raised the cost so much
how much do you think it will cost ?
i think it will be around 1 milion probably cheaper if you make it like just touching but normally lp raise because of desire after all so it probably cost more

Users who are viewing this thread