Ore Dake Haireru Kakushi Dungeon: Kossori Kitaete Sekai Saikyou - Vol. 6 Ch. 44 - Brother's Message

Dex-chan lover
@CinderSquall yes she is not showing up later on in the wn
she is just like those side character even in the anime she is not showing in the ending make me feel like she really not one of the main heroine

Contributor
the comedic take on this manga, like the one at page 9, is killing this series. Totally destroys the mood and makes it hard to take anything that is happening seriously, and the worse part is that it's not even funny. Is the novel like this or is the mangaka and his editor taking the liberty to make stupid choices?

edit: And the mc is still a weakling because he is too dumb to know how to use his power.

Double-page supporter
Damn the boi taking his chances like a chad and thanks for the chapter!!

@wahyurockajn well, first i need to make another skill too, the "lucky pervert", get it? It'll take some time but eventually 1 mil LP will come my way. But even without skill, those 4 girls around him is crazy about him so use them, maybe need to make skill (barrier type magic (that only blocks liquid type of attack) that acts like a deployable condom) or (teleportation (or gate like portal) that cover a d*ck hole, so when you c*m, it'll get out elsewhere) so they can't get pregnant if one doesn't want to. Then f*ck, f*ck, and f*ck some more until it'll become a habit until the amount of LP needed is achieved. If those 4 weren't around, gaining LP can be done using brothel and pros since he's so rich.

P.s i know "using" them wasn't the greatest thing a person do, but still, sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.

@All-is-fine Exactly. You can poke holes in this series/ability so easily. Even though this is just a fun read, I'd personally still want it to be a bit better. His "skill" is horribly written and is begging to be abused and not even in a "hentai" like fashion, just a more common sense way. This series really could have been a lighter Danmachi-like series, but the written just is not thinking.

Dex-chan lover
after watching how japanese society works in YT and then reading this
i feel sad for some reason

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter!
If the four beauties had discussed raising his LP then why is Laura trying so hard not to get caught and why aren't the others trying to come in to raise his LP too? Just a hunch, but I bet that image MC got of being beheaded was due to receiving a strong blood lust from the guy he bumped into with a sense of his intent. Heard from various other stories where some strong fighters could include an image or sense of death in their blood lust when focused on one person. Otherwise the blood lust just instills a strong sense of fear and inevitable death upon the recipient causing them to lock up in terror while trying to avoid moving in a mistaken sense of "if I don't move s/he won't notice and kill me."

Dex-chan lover
@All-is-fine damn you're the madlad
well in that case you probably need some skill that raise your vigour and stamina so you can do it longer :v

Dex-chan lover
It somehow annoys me that Noru is still so weak...
Great Sage is such an unfair ability in the hands of someone that is not completely stupid like Noru...

@Blue_Eyed_Casval Exactly, this skill is so easy to use which is such a waste on someone like noru. It's not like you need complex magical expertise something² or detailed formulas or deep understanding in science, it just that easy to use. Just make a concept and you're done, all you need is imagination and you can be broken with it. Clearly the author not thinking things through....

@Satyam_SSJ10 Yeah, but i personally wouldn't do that cuz you know in case something wrong happened, they won't ends up infertile. That would be catasthropic.

@wahyurockajn Yeah, easy... Make "Hent*i Protagonist" skill that increase stamina 1000% when he "do" it alone, when with one partner it becomes 2000%, each partner add 1000% stamina to the user and multiple c*mshot without any "delay"+large amount of it. Now you can be a hent*i protagonist.

Dex-chan lover
@All-is-fine don't forget to give the girls some skill as well since if you're going to make it hent*i protagonist the girl will died doing that much lel :v
how about making skill that make them get stronger when they receive your bodily fluid ?
:v
it almost make me think of healer hero all over again lel

I just came here straight from chapter 2 and I have a very important question:

Has the MC boned his sister yet?

@wahyurockajn yeah, maybe "+32 rounds of training" passive skill will do nicely, it'll boost the women (each of them) to be a able to keep going when they are having a training (yes training, normal training such as martial arts, magic etc etc to "special" training). This'll not only boost they proficiency in skill they have and the skill they wanted to acquire, it'll also increase their art of love making too, all at once.

Double-page supporter
Lights up a cigarette

I dunno about you fellas, but I've just discovered a brand new fetish...

Whoooooo.....

Users who are viewing this thread