Ore Dake Haireru Kakushi Dungeon: Kossori Kitaete Sekai Saikyou - Vol. 6 Ch. 45 - General Stay

Double-page supporter
"And then the general chopped his head off. The end" - or at least that's how it should be, because why wouldn't he?

Dex-chan lover
@omarwhadaan agree, but I am beting that after this the MC will insta forgive everyone and risk his and his harem life because japan means peace.

So dumb to expose your skills. Fight on your own terms, less likely end up as a pawn. They can't stop you from helping, they can only refuse to coordinate with you or compensate you.

Power Uploader
Classic example of dumb fuck MCs, he legit is in creative mode, he can become the strongest overnight, but all he does is fuck around like opening a dumbass shop, and then he becomes serious now, what a joke. Why doesn't he use the edit skill to edit his status so it can stay hidden? Dumb ass manga. Only because this manga draws boobs and ass well, I stick around, but there has almost been no ecchi scenes these few chapters, an absolute waste.

Dex-chan lover
@Arin-san It's not even just that he's dumb, it's also the lack of creativity from the author. Imagine the shit you could do if you acquired all kinds of mental enhancement skills, physical resistance skills, passive perception, social aptitude, movement, production, fucking everything seems to have a skill in this setting. Even creativity should have one.

Olivia is a fucking hack and so is her apprentice.

Power Uploader
@twinklecake The more chapters I read, the more I keep thinking that this guy is the WORST protagonist fantasy genre has ever seen, the only reason I might call him 2nd worst is because the MC from Kenja no Mago exists. There are good-trash mangas which are a good time pass, and then there's trash-trash mangas like this one.

Group Leader
MC really never had the foresight to make a skill that would hide his abilities when it's so important?

Everytime he gets in a fight, he "conveniently" forget how his power work.

He can make himself the strongest being in no time if he just uses his head more, instead it's all tits, ass shots and rushes scenarios because the author can't write a coherent story.

it's great that the author started having story development again, other than harem development.
although there is wasted potential of the protagonist's powers, it is what it is. thanks for the chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread