Ore Dake Haireru Kakushi Dungeon: Kossori Kitaete Sekai Saikyou - Vol. 6 Ch. 45 - General Stay

being treated like that, should tell the city to just screw off. Even just the mandatory appraisal.

Fed-Kun's army
Creative mode? Not really, there was that chapter where MC had limited his choices to "sword or hammer" - not considering a skill that covers both.
"Appraisal block/hide" is pretty common in isekai where there is "appraisal" skill/ability/trait too.

This time MC is naive "[oh well] we are going to be allies, so it wouldnt hurt for them to know". *ding* flag *ding*

I just dont understand why the MC is such a moron, revealing his skills to everyone. Especially skills that ought to be kept secret.
This plot is so forced. He could have just outright refused to reveal his relationship to Olivia rather than tell some lame lie. "It's none of your business", "i have no obligation to answer that question" etc. are the right answers to some asshole that points his sword at you and demands to know your secrets.

Since he was asked to help, and is a volunteer the right answer is "ah, so this is how you treat uninvolved foreigners you've asked for help? Then fuck off, im going home. I have no obligation to put my life on the line for your city"

The MC is dumb as hell. He could have created a skill to hide his appraisal from the very start had he thought about what would happen if someone actually saw him as a threat.
He should have lightning nuked the guy from the beginning. Then on top of that he has had more than enough time to make a story in the case he was found out.

Dex-chan lover
@Deneteus that and he could create a skill to stop shitting on his pants every time the muscle head guy looks funny at him too.

It would be refreshing if the author could at least hire a consultant to help with their dearth of creativity, story pacing and skill editing strategy.

I'll accept the protagonist is a moron, but the author is an amazing artist that goes even as far as using soft-body inertia effects to increase the T&A appeal of female warriors... However despite the high competency of the drawing the story is an unbelievable and frustrating mess.

Mottainai.

@Cyromantik Preach. Seriously, the art is great. Everything else, yes. The writing is just a mess. Every time I think it might get better or some kind of growth may happen - it just falls in the same pit constantly. This series could have been a fantasy versions of High School DxD and the like, but my god it's just brain dead. The writer needs massive help. Either get rid of the dumb skill mechanic and just make it a fantasy about questing or talk to a editor on some creativity.

Contributor
Can someone tell me if the novel is like the manga, with dumb jokes all the time, everything is comedy and doesn't take the plot seriously at all, or is this just the mangaka and the editor doing dumb shit?

Users who are viewing this thread