Ore Dake Haireru Kakushi Dungeon: Kossori Kitaete Sekai Saikyou - Vol. 6 Ch. 47 - Skill

We need some Layla fanservice now! Also, can’t wait for Lyrica to be maybe added to the harem?

Dex-chan lover
Oof I felt that nutcracker from here. Not surprised he got LP from it since he did at one point asked his sister to step on him. Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Am I the only one that doesn't see a hint of grammar in this chapter? Because I had troubles following the story and the conversations in this

Why not use the sage skill to search for answer.That skill have all the knowledge about the world

@KasketBox
but didn't he create some kind of resistance from the headache? even if he got headache he can just kiss anyone of his harem

@Trawl

I’m wondering about this as well. It really seems like the author forgot about this skill after the starting chapters.

@KasketBox
But the headache could be negated with kisses. Moreover, he has a whole bunch of candidates to help him with that now.

Dex-chan lover
He is beginning to awaken his inner M side.

@KasketBox @Trawl @Rinji He only lessened the damage from the headaches not negate them. I guess it consumes an absurd amount of LP to fully negate the headaches due to how powerful and godly the Great Sage skill is, as it's essentially just omniscience.

Just because he as the sage skill doesn’t mean he’s smart using it, even with the drawbacks and “benefits “.

So unoriginal that I knew in the prev chapter what causes the wave of monsters... Haaah. Well I'm here only for the ecchi anyway....

Fed-Kun's army
89348091944433b5d47bd66bc77a12ee.png

The whole "she just came and attacked him without reason" is far FAR *FAR* too little information, there must be SOME reason why she did it (will most likely be revealed later)
My theory is it was a doubleganger, to blame her or he was secretly a bad guy.

Contributor
Just one look at that "peace stone" and I already know it is the thing that is luring the monsters into attacking the city.

edit: I forgot the MC had a skill that gives him omniscience, his so fucking stupid that I totally forgot... LOL. I wish mangaka would stop making these 80-90s comedy faces, it doesn't fit in this kind of work.

Users who are viewing this thread